Status
Not open for further replies.
Love critical and cheese. I grew critical hog last year from T.H.Seeds it's bomb shit and mold resistant. I've come to the conclusion that most anything critical is mold resistant.
Cheese is something I love, grew last cheese 3 years it was great. Critical cheese has got to be great smoke.

The buds I'm dryin now have Critical in the lineage and NL :) that's good to hear

Lol. I did find it About 3 weeks ago. It was several inches tall when i noticed it as i was digging a wheel barrow worth of soil.
thats brilliant man! shame it couldnt happen more often eh. reminds me of a story that hit out tabloids a few years back about some old woman trying to sue tescos cos she ended up woth a ten foot plant in her garden from chuckin bird feed out. did you harvest her?

well im back at work for another week, time to do more research and watch more youtube vids lol. wondering if anyone in here has had much success raising humidity with just a towel/bowl of water method? my aircon is killing my humidity i need to try and raise it on the cheap.

well im back at work for another week, time to do more research and watch more youtube vids lol. wondering if anyone in here has had much success raising humidity with just a towel/bowl of water method? my aircon is killing my humidity i need to try and raise it on the cheap.
i put a few bowls of water in my tent to help raise it at the start. it does help a little. its not fantastic though.

i put a few bowls of water in my tent to help raise it at the start. it does help a little. its not fantastic though.

yeah my chinese $20 fogger discs turned out to be a dud, they wouldn't even send them to me tried to charge me another $80 lol. so im stuck with cheap DIY methods at the moment my little vicks humidifier does shit all maybe get another 5% and it only lasts like 12hrs. been searching around for different methods and seen a few people doing this towel in a bowl thing with the towel hanging into the bowl, but can't find a single one of them actually show HOW MUCH IT RAISES THE DAMN HUMIDITY! grrr lol

thats brilliant man! shame it couldnt happen more often eh. reminds me of a story that hit out tabloids a few years back about some old woman trying to sue tescos cos she ended up woth a ten foot plant in her garden from chuckin bird feed out. did you harvest her?
Not yet, hoping the flowers get some more size to them.

I
yeah my chinese $20 fogger discs turned out to be a dud, they wouldn't even send them to me tried to charge me another $80 lol. so im stuck with cheap DIY methods at the moment my little vicks humidifier does shit all maybe get another 5% and it only lasts like 12hrs. been searching around for different methods and seen a few people doing this towel in a bowl thing with the towel hanging into the bowl, but can't find a single one of them actually show HOW MUCH IT RAISES THE DAMN HUMIDITY! grrr lol
If you got any room put a pot of wet dirt in your room or a couple.. it might help a little

To all:
I want to personally apologize to anyone for my offensive avatar. Please forgive my ignorance. My attempt to try to help people think of others as the same of themselves through a meme, was misguided and offensive. This action is in no way a representation of my core believes, quite the opposite.
Gauge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back