Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0437.JPG

Cause why not haha

yeah my chinese $20 fogger discs turned out to be a dud, they wouldn't even send them to me tried to charge me another $80 lol. so im stuck with cheap DIY methods at the moment my little vicks humidifier does shit all maybe get another 5% and it only lasts like 12hrs. been searching around for different methods and seen a few people doing this towel in a bowl thing with the towel hanging into the bowl, but can't find a single one of them actually show HOW MUCH IT RAISES THE DAMN HUMIDITY! grrr lol
yeah the bowls of water was about 5% for me. maybe 7-8 at a push when it was warmer outside. i had half of one of my led panels right over it aswell so not the best method but it works a little

man @EvilScotsman i have 1 A/U seed, and your grow is seriously making me consider just putting it in a DWC bucket on its own and giving it a nice big area of the room all for itself lol. crazy stuff.
if your gonna do it man id use a massive bucket with a massive deep net pot. mines is in danger of ripping the top clean off my system at the minuit. the whole thing is supported by a 4" square, 3" thick grodan cube and im currently shitting bricks about it. its already popped right out twice while ive been training. got it taped down as much as i can but its still not enough. going up shortly to see if i can tie the main trunk up to the tent while somehow keeping the string out the way of the lights so i can tie her tops down again without ripping all her roots up and killing her. im not lookin forward to it man. cant lie like im in a little over my head just now. 'ma wee hoopers gon like the clappers ' as wee say locally lol.

if your gonna do it man id use a massive bucket with a massive deep net pot. mines is in danger of ripping the top clean off my system at the minuit. the whole thing is supported by a 4" square, 3" thick grodan cube and im currently shitting bricks about it. its already popped right out twice while ive been training. got it taped down as much as i can but its still not enough. going up shortly to see if i can tie the main trunk up to the tent while somehow keeping the string out the way of the lights so i can tie her tops down again without ripping all her roots up and killing her. im not lookin forward to it man. cant lie like im in a little over my head just now. 'ma wee hoopers gon like the clappers ' as wee say locally lol.

Thats why I don't use buckets, not enough room for the rootss

I use a 27 gallon rigid tote with 2, 6 inch netpots and two airstones. two 1 inch undercurrent tubes. The thing is a beast. Plants are always taking 90 days due to root size.

might just grab like all my excess pots and pans and see how it goes in the morning lol.
i cant see it doin any harm mate. i put 2 x 5L tubs out and a big mixing bowl full in a 1m square x 1.6m tent. and aye, about 5-7% rise in humidity with them under a light. bet you cant wait till shit turns round and youve gotta drop the humidity eh. this is the easy bit lol

Hi there all! How's everybody doing! Haven't been here for a few days. This week's my first week back at work after three weeks off. It took some adjusting after lying on the sofa playing PS games, being on here and smoking all day.

Also, I've smoked that last of the weed from my first grow during my vacation and decided to take a break until my next harvest is cured properly.

I've been sweating and had hot-cold fits and sleepless nights for a few days now, but after 72 hours of abstinence, the withdrawal effect are finally diminishing. It's bearable, but it's just all so fucking boring! Hahaha!

Can't wait for my next harvest, which will be this Friday.

She seems pretty potent. Here's two pics from today at exactly 15 weeks.
526411653.154078public.jpeg

526411654.511196public.jpeg

God, how I long for her...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back