Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell I even have a QB 288 in my breeding cab @ 60 watts

Breed cab pic1 -9-28-2017.jpg

View attachment 813212
Northern Grow Lights merged with Johnson Grow Lights and our new business is Horticulture Lighting Group

We came up with our custom light engines Quantum Boards. QB 304 and QB 288. these boards offer higher efficiency than a typical COB. They are mush easier to use, no thermal paste. We have pre drilled heatsinks available for different configurations.
We also recently launched a 320W kit. Ours QB kits range for 90 to 320 watts and suit all tent sizes.

We are designing new boards and will launch them in few months. Would cost more than QB 288/304 , some increase in efficient and power handling.

We are also designing a 650 Watt LED Lamp. Currently our flagship fixture is HLG 550, which pulls 510 Watts
wow no thermal paste thats amazing!!
I've seen Growmau5 using your boards and also you chatting to him to in a youtube video, which was very cool.
Did this exposure increase the sales of the Quantum board?

Samsung 561C offers a great efficiency for its price. THere are similar LED's that are more efficient but cost more. The lower cost of Samsung 561C allows us to use a lot more diodes and underdrive them for higher efficiency.
they may be lower cost, but they are still quality diodes. SAmsung rates each diode at little over 0.5 watts
Just for testing, LED gardener tried to run them over 2 watts, which is 4 times rated power and they still did not fail.

How many years could a person get out of a quantum board in your opinion? I managed 5 years out of my digital ballast.

Samsung 561C offers a great efficiency for its price. THere are similar LED's that are more efficient but cost more. The lower cost of Samsung 561C allows us to use a lot more diodes and underdrive them for higher efficiency.
Samsung led may be lower cost, but they are still quality diodes. SAmsung rates each diode at little over 0.5 watts
Just for testing, LED gardener tried to run them over 2 watts, which is 4 times rated power and they still did not fail.

this video is great and I love the bit where you measure the temp of your forehead, very funny and very cool!:smoking::d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back