Status
Not open for further replies.
How many years could a person get out of a quantum board in your opinion? I managed 5 years out of my digital ballast.
These LED's are designed to last 10+ years at 85C or higher. We run them in our kits and lamps around 60C-70C
With LED the life is measured in hrs after which the LED intensity drops by a certain percentage . lumen maintenance
These are 10+ years not as easy to calculate. Other than LED there is also aging for board and electrical components. lower operating temps always help.
We warranty boards/DIY for 1 year , HLG 550 lamps for 3 yrs.
You should easily get a 5 year life with QB based components

So I just ordered fox farms ocean forest FX14000. Does anyone have experience using this soil? If so could you give me any thoughts, opinions or what to do’s and what not to do’s? It’s my first time using a soil of this quality.

wow no thermal paste thats amazing!!
I've seen Growmau5 using your boards and also you chatting to him to in a youtube video, which was very cool.
Did this exposure increase the sales of the Quantum board?

We launched QB end of last year. It took us a lot of time to convince people that QB is a viable replacement to QB and has advantages.
Growmau did a grow QB's and helped us convince people that there is an alternate to COBs

I am sorry didn't realize we had two guests, nice to meet your acquaintance @HLG2. I would ask more, but I am in awe with the abilities of led manufacturers these days, from blurple to natural light. Leaps and bounds in just a few years. Perfect for microspaces like mine.

@HolyTHC @mesagieru @Swan @bluntbig8 @Goober2145 @Kneehigh85 @sheezbrd @Ash-a-Ton @auto noob @sanguine @KsjAuto @Dreamville @Spanglish @1Nonly @RamboGarden @Nonamemicgee @rdk @Growtogrow @scrogster @water farm @Slater @Sh101 @johnp540 @db003

come and join us as we interview Amit
from Horticulture Lighting group
Find out how you can get 20& off of LED lights thru October
There is also a Dinafem give away
2 x 5 packs of fem seeds of your choice
from Dianfem plus Dianfem goodies
Keep your eyes peeled duggy will announce the comp in this interview!

So I just ordered fox farms ocean forest FX14000. Does anyone have experience using this soil? If so could you give me any thoughts, opinions or what to do’s and what not to do’s? It’s my first time using a soil of this quality.
Give me a tag @ in your journal and we can have a nice chat about it. I used it for years. Have any questions about quantum boards while our guests are here?

logo_dinafem.png

good info Amit, that is something I did not know!
We had timber grow lights with us recently and i believe you also supply them with the SST heat sinks that @The Elvis has on his test light he tested for photon labs
Timber Grow Lights is a great place to buy pre assembled COB based fixtures. Lots of options, high quality/efficiency COB.

We stock some limited options of Pin heatsinks for DIY on our website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back