Status
Not open for further replies.
@HLG1
Its good to see you!! Ive been looking at the osram Olson deep reds. Have you seen any evidence that the osram chips have made any improvement to a garden? I plan to run 200w with thease chips making my lamp around 640W
Lamp.
We have been exploring mix of 630 and 660. We recommend between 10%- 20% Red LED wattage compared to total wattage. 200W along with 640 watts seems on the higher end.
Osram deep red add a significant cost to fixture. We have been also looking at 90 CRI as an alternate.

We have been exploring mix of 630 and 660. We recommend between 10%- 20% Red LED wattage compared to total wattage. 200W along with 640 watts seems on the higher end.
Osram deep red add a significant cost to fixture. We have been also looking at 90 CRI as an alternate.
Thank you Very much!! :pass:

testing a QB 120

QB120 pic1 -8-21-2017.jpg

I'm new to led what light would replace a 600w hps or for a 1.2x1.2.2.0 tent and do you ship to the uk
We ship to UK, To replace 600 HPS you can use our 320W kit. it goes max 350 watts.
Our HLG 550 has more than enough power for 1.2x1.2 . Will give a great spread too. you can always dim it down . 220-510 watts. $49 shipping , CROPTOBER for 20% off regular price $1049

@St. Tom @2Stoned2Care @tomst71 @Feenix @All I HAVE @Aussiebliss @trailanimal @Royalroacho @Ciprosh @HolyTHC @Felix_C_Forest @namvet25 @Vapo69 @Green Goblin @diverdown @CoviklaFlaire @wwwillie @Waira @jokerinkx3 @fi540 @SuperCaLyXfragilistic @MedGrower @mephisto @oldcoot @grgazzels @RicanBlazer @macsnax @Smorf
Brothers and sisters
we are live and direct with Amit
from the Horticulture Lighting Group!!!
If you like LEDs Quantum Boards and DIY builds
this is the place to be!!
Please come and join us
and ask Amit a question!
You will kik yourself if you don't
This is going to be one awesome interview!
22070923_551957978483921_3825823268024090624_n.jpg

Thats right you read it right 20% discount with "CROPTOBER" at HLG this month
Not to forget there will be a competition give away of
Dinafem gear and seeds
Keep an eye out the competition could happen
at any point in the interview!

Last edited:
I see that you chose to produce your lights with Samsung diodes. I see that more often these days for white light led. What is it about the Samsung diodes that make them your go-to option?
Samsung 561C offers a great efficiency for its price. THere are similar LED's that are more efficient but cost more. The lower cost of Samsung 561C allows us to use a lot more diodes and underdrive them for higher efficiency.
Samsung led may be lower cost, but they are still quality diodes. SAmsung rates each diode at little over 0.5 watts
Just for testing, LED gardener tried to run them over 2 watts, which is 4 times rated power and they still did not fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back