Status
Not open for further replies.
In my limited experience with mainlining (this is my second time doing it), I would have to say that it's not so much a yield modifier as it is a consistent bud site modifier. You don't necessarily get more buds, in fact one could argue that if you vegged a photoperiod for the same amount of time naturally before flowering you would get more bud sites. But what it does do is puts each of the main bud sites an equal distance up the stalk, so in theory they all get the same cut of the nutrient mix. So instead of the one really nice dense main cola, a few almost as dense side branch colas, and so forth on down to the little fluffy popcorn bud sites way down near the bottom you get a nice even canopy with all the bud sites taking relatively the same effort on the plants part to get nutrients to them and therefore getting an even mix.
:greenthumb:

This was the one I chopped last August. All eight of the colas were a nice, dense bud structure and consistent around the plant.
dscn6853-jpg.616698
a very cool "how to"

In my limited experience with mainlining (this is my second time doing it), I would have to say that it's not so much a yield modifier as it is a consistent bud site modifier. You don't necessarily get more buds, in fact one could argue that if you vegged a photoperiod for the same amount of time naturally before flowering you would get more bud sites. But what it does do is puts each of the main bud sites an equal distance up the stalk, so in theory they all get the same cut of the nutrient mix. So instead of the one really nice dense main cola, a few almost as dense side branch colas, and so forth on down to the little fluffy popcorn bud sites way down near the bottom you get a nice even canopy with all the bud sites taking relatively the same effort on the plants part to get nutrients to them and therefore getting an even mix.
:greenthumb:

This was the one I chopped last August. All eight of the colas were a nice, dense bud structure and consistent around the plant.
dscn6853-jpg.616698
Well I have to admit I love the Christmas tree look of a plant I think there beautiful in any form!!! But that just looks wicked man technics=Talent in my opinion. Have to say you have both Bro✌️

Got the good ol' booster top coat on that lady
Within a week they went from struggling to daily getting robust!! Eye's hit the nail on the head! Now I'm a noob but they was both near stop growing especially the Haze before I topped with it and now you see them✌️ as they say proof is in the pudding hahaha

Within a week they went from struggling to daily getting robust!! Eye's hit the nail on the head! Now I'm a noob but they was both near stop growing especially the Haze before I topped with it and now you see them✌️ as they say proof is in the pudding hahaha

I actually mixed up a 2 gallon batch of it about 3 days ago, moistened it and now it is sitting..Soon as the stretch stops and those pistils start really popping, on goes the top coat and a nice dose of Mammoth P to water it in.:d5:

saturday salutations live stoners
my world this morn...View attachment 810758 white and wet!
I love snow and I love cold weather, but I only want it for a couple weeks then rest the year I want Fall weather lol✌️ stoke the fire and twist one put the coffee on and stay safe Bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back