Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually mixed up a 2 gallon batch of it about 3 days ago, moistened it and now it is sitting..Soon as the stretch stops and those pistils start really popping, on goes the top coat and a nice dose of Mammoth P to water it in.:d5:
You will not regret it man!! My girls loves it. And the Mammoth P for the price of it hahaha that shit better give 10% more lmao. It's like coke for plants, Rich plants High lol

You will not regret it man!! My girls loves it. And the Mammoth P for the price of it hahaha that shit better give 10% more lmao. It's like coke for plants, Rich plants High lol

Lol yeah I've used the Mammoth on a few grows and the beautiful thing about it..It never cost me anything and I still have plenty..You have to go to their website man and request a sample...It takes a bit to receive it but I haven't paid for Mammoth yet...First sample I got from HTG when I walked in and the other from their site.

Afternoon all... a good day going here, my birthday, been up since 5, harvest and trim on my northern lights girl, just done with the trim. 1066 grams of marketable nug. Really nice looking stuff... the main cola alone was 178 grams. Looks like I'm gonna be sitting on close to 8 Oz dry! That'll work!

Afternoon all... a good day going here, my birthday, been up since 5, harvest and trim on my northern lights girl, just done with the trim. 1066 grams of marketable nug. Really nice looking stuff... the main cola alone was 178 grams. Looks like I'm gonna be sitting on close to 8 Oz dry! That'll work!
first Happy Birthday Arthur! :cheers::pass: Second a half pound of weed! That's great. Think about whats that worth! Great job!

Lol yeah I've used the Mammoth on a few grows and the beautiful thing about it..It never cost me anything and I still have plenty..You have to go to their website man and request a sample...It takes a bit to receive it but I haven't paid for Mammoth yet...First sample I got from HTG when I walked in and the other from their site.
I did the sample it's not come in yet! So if it does I will have some for long time lol

I love snow and I love cold weather, but I only want it for a couple weeks then rest the year I want Fall weather lol✌️ stoke the fire and twist one put the coffee on and stay safe Bro!
shoveled slush out of the boat, lol, 3 tents still up, they were in dire need of an unloading
P1030206.JPG

Happy birthday, and nice Harvest...

......you say it's birthday!.......
cheers grobro

and 8oz, I'm turning green outta season, lol

Happy birthday man! Santa works in mysterious ways don't he :smoking::slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back