Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammmm WTF you do to the stock?? I mean what kind is training is that? It look wicked ✌️and the Girl looks awesome,✌️

It's a type of combo of trimming and training called mainlining. Goal is to get everything to where you have an even number of main colas that all have about the same length of stalk from the ground. That little Deep Cheese plant took to it pretty well. The shorter, bushier types seem to in the little bit I've played with the technique. Tried it on a tall, stretchy strain this time around as well, and the results are a little more mixed. If I had been a bit more diligent in the training every day I think it could have done better, but I'm still not too unhappy with the results....

DSCN9960.JPG

15067807009491074593749.jpg

Got my 3 autocobs showing love to my last two girls of this grow. I need one more to complete my set for the next grow

I've been telling anyone that will listen to me about them. They are the way to go, and my electric bill only goes up about $19 with 4 of them rocking. Crazy savings!

Good Morning Stoners . :toke:

Good Morning 9Bear, Stoners.

View attachment 810661
i think i may of asked you what scope are you using pal I have these there not the best

Good morning St. Tom
Good Morning St. Tom, Twice because I owed you from yesterday. I saw you tagged me and meant to reciprocate when someone walked in. In minutes I was way behind.
That base on the scope almost fits great in the cap of a ball jar. Filled with BB's, sand, or whatever, makes a pretty solid elevated base. I said almost. It has to screw on a little cockeyed to catch a thread.

99p and perfect
View attachment 810681
the orange line is where things will be in focus.slide the lil black knob out just a smidge to focus for the first time,and then you are all set.
not for taking pics mind,just for checking trichs with the eye.
:pighug:
yours has "scissor hash all over it too!" :clapper:

It's a type of combo of trimming and training called mainlining. Goal is to get everything to where you have an even number of main colas that all have about the same length of stalk from the ground. That little Deep Cheese plant took to it pretty well. The shorter, bushier types seem to in the little bit I've played with the technique. Tried it on a tall, stretchy strain this time around as well, and the results are a little more mixed. If I had been a bit more diligent in the training every day I think it could have done better, but I'm still not too unhappy with the results....

View attachment 810683
What does it accomplish as in yeilds?
I've heard of it and seen it mentioned guess I've never seen it until I seen yours lol

99p and perfect
View attachment 810681
the orange line is where things will be in focus.slide the lil black knob out just a smidge to focus for the first time,and then you are all set.
not for taking pics mind,just for checking trichs with the eye.
:pighug:
I have same one Brother!! Mine come with a clip I can put it on my phone and it makes it so I can take pics or I can take clip off and use it it also has an led light on it really cool ✌️IMG_20170930_061632.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back