Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys is it normal to have 2 completely different looking buds colour wise from the same strain? Starting to worry this might be desiese or mold or rot even though it seems ok. The difference is crazy in real life hard to see in the pics but it is almost purple.
82928653808d4262fefef5e98b359b07.jpg
da74bf574445f8c65c2940092dd4019c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

This was my first AFN Live Interview. Great job AFN staff and Members. RainDan from Timber was awesome and informative. Can not wait till the next one.
Stay tuned brother we have an interview most weeks on a Friday at 6PM UK time and we'll also post up US time Zones.
Keep an eye out in Live Stoners where all the best AFN gossip and news is as well as a ton of fun such as the solstice and pirate parties!
We post Auto Warriors posters for the interviews in Live Stoners on a Friday and sometimes on a thursday too.
Keep an eye on the banner at the top of the screen and it will let you know what is going on!
Halloween is just round the corner so I expect there will be some ghoulish fun to had around that time including AFN's pumpkin carving comp!
It was great to have you with us for the AW's interview and I look forward to your future input in some more of our awesome interviews.
Have fun and enjoy the forums!:smoking::d5::cheers::vibe:
Arty!:pass:

Guys is it normal to have 2 completely different looking buds colour wise from the same strain? Starting to worry this might be desiese or mold or rot even though it seems ok. The difference is crazy in real life hard to see in the pics but it is almost purple.
82928653808d4262fefef5e98b359b07.jpg
da74bf574445f8c65c2940092dd4019c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Possible 2 different pheno types, as long there is no signs of defic. or any thing like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back