Status
Not open for further replies.
I will mate I'm going to see if we can bring the HSO brand to the AFN forum. But j need to check this out first :thumbsup:

Until then it will still be Dinafem-Mark :pass:

Would AFN like to see the HSO brand here?

All the best

Mark..
The hso strain list looks pretty cool to me i'd say AFN would love to have it as another vendor.

Early Amnesia CBD
20170923_165659.jpg

Fire on ice
20170929_212214.jpg

Have a good weekend all :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

The hso strain list looks pretty cool to me i'd say AFN would love to have it as another vendor.

It may take some working out but it is my hope that we do bring the HSO brand to AFN :thumbsup: we don't have as extensive auto collection as Dinafem but the strains are some pure

All the best

Mark..

Looks like you are all set for the evening @Dinafem-Mark :cheers::pass:

Been a busy week mate. Don't usully drink but some Jack Daniels fire was gifted and could not say no. Over whisky stone's no dilution and nice and cool :thumbsup:

The amnesia is a bonus. Some tasty weed and fills up my CBD count :thumbsup: win-win

All the best

Mark..

jeeso, 30 pages since i started work. the interview mustve went well then : ) im sick of missing these. i do nothing at work most of the time but cant get caught on the phone. i heard some prizes were up for grabs and that aswell so hope everyone had a good time : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back