Status
Not open for further replies.
@RainDan when you get caught up can you explain what a customer might get when he or her calls Timber with a question about a light and what happens once a customer makes an order?
Hi @Gauge Steel

We have our phones staffed by friendly and knowledgable folks from 8-4 PM PST M-F (myself included). We are happy to answer questions about our lights and offer suggestions about what will work best for each individuals set up. No two growers are alike, and we endeavor to learn about what each customer is doing to provide the best fit for their needs/budget.

Once you make an order, we will slot it into the manufacturing queue. All lights are hand built on location here in San Diego, California. Our light kits generally ship within 1-2 business days. Our fixtures have a little longer lead time -- right now roughly 10 business days.

Once your light is completed it goes into the test/qc department. Once it gets the thumbs up, it is carefully packaged and shipped out by insured carrier with signature confirmation. We also send periodic emails throught the build to let you know where the status of your light is, when to expect it, and tracking information.

We also have chat duing business hours via our website as well as email -- feel free to email us at sales@timbergrowlights.com with any questions, anytime.

We are a very customer focused company and are available before, during and after purchase for any assistance.

Also worth mentioning is that our lights ship discreetly - plain brown boxes, return address reads 'Timber' and credit card statements/Paypal will reference our parent company, DLP Lamp Source.

@RainDan love your products and the website looks great too- also intrigued about the 660nm kit. Would it be used as supplimental lighting for bloom phase?
Hello @sanguine

Thank you - I appreciate that very much.

The 660nM kit is designed to supplement during flowering/bloom phase,. It is a discrete diode, emitting only @ 660 nM and features top binned Osram Oslon SSL80, arguably the best hyper red LED on the market.

Hi @Gauge Steel

We have our phones staffed by friendly and knowledgable folks from 8-4 PM PST M-F (myself included). We are happy to answer questions about our lights and offer suggestions about what will work best for each individuals set up. No two growers are alike, and we endeavor to learn about what each customer is doing to provide the best fit for their needs/budget.

Once you make an order, we will slot it into the manufacturing queue. All lights are hand built on location here in San Diego, California. Our light kits generally ship within 1-2 business days. Our fixtures have a little longer lead time -- right now roughly 10 business days.

Once your light is completed it goes into the test/qc department. Once it gets the thumbs up, it is carefully packaged and shipped out by insured carrier with signature confirmation. We also send periodic emails throught the build to let you know where the status of your light is, when to expect it, and tracking information.

We also have chat duing business hours via our website as well as email -- feel free to email us at sales@timbergrowlights.com with any questions, anytime.

We are a very customer focused company and are available before, during and after purchase for any assistance.

Also worth mentioning is that our lights ship discreetly - plain brown boxes, return address reads 'Timber' and credit card statements/Paypal will reference our parent company, DLP Lamp Source.
That I Love, clean and discreet.
200 (3).gif

[HASHTAG]#bigmosshug[/HASHTAG] :bighug:..the [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] will smoke you up a [HASHTAG]#karmacloud[/HASHTAG] :karmacloud:

@Gauge Steel ..IOU a mail..catch up this weekend..:headbang:

Yup @1939bear :bighug:..I've got to that age too..:d5:.

Yup..parasites..:cuss:

Evening @Eyes on Fire :bighug:

Evening @Feenix :bighug:

[HASHTAG]#smokecannabislivewithfriends[/HASHTAG] @sanguine :pass:..passing to the left..

Gd' evening Mossy. I hope alls well with you. I'm in :karmacloud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back