Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] ..can I interrupt you program with some promotion for Fridays Live Interview..
image.jpg

One for the [HASHTAG]#COBSnobs[/HASHTAG]

Do you go weak at the knees picturing these..?

6_COB_DIY_KIT_No_Reflectors__32074.1466462275.jpg

If so..you could be a bit of a [HASHTAG]#COBSnob[/HASHTAG]..

The Biggest revolution in grow lighting since the LED panel..taking the site by Storm 2017

If you have a COB on your Christmas List and want any help on which one to choose..what area would it cover..tech spec or just want to join in our [HASHTAG]#asktheexpert[/HASHTAG] experience

Then join [HASHTAG]#livesstoners[/HASHTAG] chat on 29th September..the usual 6 pm BST spot and Chat Live with @RainDan from Timber Grow Lights.

[HASHTAG]#autowarriorsdo[/HASHTAG] RainDan from Timber Grow Lights..............[HASHTAG]#LiveInterview[/HASHTAG]

Come Join the Party..[HASHTAG]#smokecannabislivewithfriends[/HASHTAG]

A word about Timber Grow lights

We realize you have many options when it comes to LED Grow lights. By staying on the leading edge of technology, and leveraging our world class supply chain, we build top quality high performance LED lighting that will get you results and save you money.

But it doesn't stop at the sale. As lighting designers, we understand that there is no "one size fits all" when it comes to LED grow lights. Our products are designed with the grower in mind. Years of R&D and working with growers of all types have helped to shape our model line. Whether you have a small indoor grow, or require a larger solution, we are here to answer your questions and help.

That is the spirit of the Timber Grow Lights family. We designed it – engineered it – and build it by hand in San Diego, California. The people who do this work really care, are lighting professionals, and we take pride in what we do.

We look forward to helping you out with your next grow light purchase.
Woot woot! Lookie there!! Ohhhh this is gonna be a good one... full lamps or parts to DIY.. whats not to love about that.... git yer questions ready and be there this Friday( with scarey echo)!!!!!

Good Evening [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] ..can I interrupt you program with some promotion for Fridays Live Interview..
image.jpg

One for the [HASHTAG]#COBSnobs[/HASHTAG]

Do you go weak at the knees picturing these..?

6_COB_DIY_KIT_No_Reflectors__32074.1466462275.jpg

If so..you could be a bit of a [HASHTAG]#COBSnob[/HASHTAG]..

The Biggest revolution in grow lighting since the LED panel..taking the site by Storm 2017

If you have a COB on your Christmas List and want any help on which one to choose..what area would it cover..tech spec or just want to join in our [HASHTAG]#asktheexpert[/HASHTAG] experience

Then join [HASHTAG]#livesstoners[/HASHTAG] chat on 29th September..the usual 6 pm BST spot and Chat Live with @RainDan from Timber Grow Lights.

[HASHTAG]#autowarriorsdo[/HASHTAG] RainDan from Timber Grow Lights..............[HASHTAG]#LiveInterview[/HASHTAG]

Come Join the Party..[HASHTAG]#smokecannabislivewithfriends[/HASHTAG]

A word about Timber Grow lights

We realize you have many options when it comes to LED Grow lights. By staying on the leading edge of technology, and leveraging our world class supply chain, we build top quality high performance LED lighting that will get you results and save you money.

But it doesn't stop at the sale. As lighting designers, we understand that there is no "one size fits all" when it comes to LED grow lights. Our products are designed with the grower in mind. Years of R&D and working with growers of all types have helped to shape our model line. Whether you have a small indoor grow, or require a larger solution, we are here to answer your questions and help.

That is the spirit of the Timber Grow Lights family. We designed it – engineered it – and build it by hand in San Diego, California. The people who do this work really care, are lighting professionals, and we take pride in what we do.

We look forward to helping you out with your next grow light purchase.
Woot woot! Lookie there!! Ohhhh this is gonna be a good one... full lamps or parts to DIY.. whats not to love about that.... git yer questions ready and be there this Friday( with scarey echo)!!!!!

good evening troops. i think my a/u is ready for the chop now. got 3
hours booked in for it tomorrow or i wont get time till monday. day 93ish i think. anyone care to offer a second opinion? View attachment 809501 View attachment 809502 View attachment 809503 View attachment 809504 View attachment 809505 its only my second attempt so not very confident with this part of the grow. done a lot better than last time though : )

She looks amazing you my good man have the greenfinger keep up the [emoji1320]give her another week she will make you more happier

Last edited:
From the Metal years

Fuck yeah!!!!!! I had heard of these guys WAAAAAAAY back and then on the satellite radio from the guys at work, this sick thrash song comes on, so I start getting into it and looked.. "Wtf?! These guys are still around?!?!" So I started getting back into them.. Awesome motivational music.. I kinda feel motivated to go break something... Muahahahahahahaah!!!!!!!!!

And for good measure:

For you PEOPLE in the eastern time zone I do believe we are 7 hours ahead of BRITISH SUMMER TIME [BST] which changes oct.29th I do believe.. This way we do not miss the interviews in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back