Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20170927-124708~2.png this looks interesting!!

Working on organizing the garage a little, so building a big shelving unit with some 2x4 studs and plywood. Anyhow....my old stereo system and all the old cassettes are out in the garage, and still basically works. The tape deck has a mechanical squeal that's quite annoying but otherwise everything works perfect. So listening to some of the old mixed taps from way back while I'm working. Kind of neat hear songs that I haven't heard in so long I pretty much forgot.

Evening folks...just stopped by to say high:pass:
Take care, stay safe and stay medicated!
Big :bighug:s and massive :karmacloud: y'all.. .love krug! :meds::passit:

Good Evening [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] ..can I interrupt you program with some promotion for Fridays Live Interview..
image.jpg

One for the [HASHTAG]#COBSnobs[/HASHTAG]
Do you go weak at the knees picturing these..?
6_COB_DIY_KIT_No_Reflectors__32074.1466462275.jpg
If so..you could be a bit of a [HASHTAG]#COBSnob[/HASHTAG]..
The Biggest revolution in grow lighting since the LED panel..taking the site by Storm 2017
If you have a COB on your Christmas List and want any help on which one to choose..what area would it cover..tech spec or just want to join in our [HASHTAG]#asktheexpert[/HASHTAG] experience
Then join [HASHTAG]#livesstoners[/HASHTAG] chat on 29th September..the usual 6 pm BST spot and Chat Live with @RainDan from Timber Grow Lights.
[HASHTAG]#autowarriorsdo[/HASHTAG] RainDan from Timber Grow Lights..............[HASHTAG]#LiveInterview[/HASHTAG]

Come Join the Party..[HASHTAG]#smokecannabislivewithfriends[/HASHTAG]

A word about Timber Grow lights
We realize you have many options when it comes to LED Grow lights. By staying on the leading edge of technology, and leveraging our world class supply chain, we build top quality high performance LED lighting that will get you results and save you money.

But it doesn't stop at the sale. As lighting designers, we understand that there is no "one size fits all" when it comes to LED grow lights. Our products are designed with the grower in mind. Years of R&D and working with growers of all types have helped to shape our model line. Whether you have a small indoor grow, or require a larger solution, we are here to answer your questions and help.

That is the spirit of the Timber Grow Lights family. We designed it – engineered it – and build it by hand in San Diego, California. The people who do this work really care, are lighting professionals, and we take pride in what we do.

We look forward to helping you out with your next grow light purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back