Status
Not open for further replies.
To all UK members.
Mammoth P is now being stocked by UK grow shops and is also available on Ebay with free postage.
For far too long UK growers were only able to buy Mammoth P via the US and that would include an often hefty postage and packaging cost.
Just google Mammoth P UK and you should get some hits to grow shops that are stocking it!
upload_2017-9-26_14-44-48.jpeg
Screen-Shot-2016-09-23-at-13.45.15.png
Screen-Shot-2016-09-23-at-14.37.19.png

good afternoon my stoner friends i hope your all well also i would like to thank dinesh from optic foliar for donating another prize the other night in his interview and dianafem mark as well for my freebies theres only one AFN

Too bad they won't have a cargo hold of XXXX Dark Mate.

Yup!

GG, everybody knows it works better when you put stickers on shit!

I mean I don't like putting stickers on anything, to me it's like putting bumper stickers on a Ferrari but I got bored and I have a lot of stickers..and now the humidifier works better because she looks better.

Why do plants turn there leaves sideways ?? As you can see this plant has turned a couple of her leaves almost completely over . Got me baffled :nono:
View attachment 808924
Bear, my MBAP did that on her fan leaves early on. I think it's light related because when I rotated my bucket 180 degrees the unaffected fan leaf did the same thing by the next morning. She grew out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back