Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen these cool rigs and had to share.

UnDeadEd.jpg
UnDeadEd1.jpg

UnDeadEd2.jpg

About 2 weeks you will be good on the sugar side of things, was for sure the hardest part for me since I'm huge with my caramel lattes lol. Thank God I didn't have to give up my caffeine. It's funny cause now anything even a little bit sweet at all is super over powering. If I have the odd caramel latte if they use the same amount of syrup as normal I can't drink it lol even a tiny amount is enough for me these days.

Biggest struggle is just finding stuff to eat out since I love eating out. Places are coming around though fair few cafes and such adopting it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Fell asleep lol ya I read you feel like shit some the first week or 2 then start feeling pretty good. I also read that going back to sugar makes you feel sick. I've thought about trying it. I dunno I guess in the grand scheme of things feeling like shit for a week is well worth the reward lol

Fell asleep lol ya I read you feel like shit some the first week or 2 then start feeling pretty good. I also read that going back to sugar makes you feel sick. I've thought about trying it. I dunno I guess in the grand scheme of things feeling like shit for a week is well worth the reward lol
Yeah mate it's worth it. Actually found myself with more energy and could think clearly. Great for weight loss i was nearly 100kg and got down to 70kg over a fair amount of time but was on and off alot.

Yeah mate it's worth it. Actually found myself with more energy and could think clearly. Great for weight loss i was nearly 100kg and got down to 70kg over a fair amount of time but was on and off alot.

That's good man. I just started dieting, just being more conscious of what I eat. Try to just eat meats and veggies, oh and fruits I always forget that one lol only lost 12-14 lbs since July, but that's cool just need to keep it up. I might work my way into the ketogenic diet. I also hear there's a lot of benefits with the coffee. Can you eat fruits? I can't remember, but being that it's essentially sugar I guess not.

Nice man!! Looks very good! Yeah FCJ is looking excellent on my end!
Ya it is, have you tried their Northern Light Blue yet? I might have to make a Delicious order lol I've got enough beans to keep me busy for now though. Maybe something for next summer.
I know one thing I'm going to try next year is starting my autos indoors then putting them in the sun after 20-30 days. They seem to do so much better in the beginning indoors. I guess that's why they say they can take longer outdoors.

That's good man. I just started dieting, just being more conscious of what I eat. Try to just eat meats and veggies, oh and fruits I always forget that one lol only lost 12-14 lbs since July, but that's cool just need to keep it up. I might work my way into the ketogenic diet. I also hear there's a lot of benefits with the coffee. Can you eat fruits? I can't remember, but being that it's essentially sugar I guess not.
Yeah most fruits are on the no go list cause of all the sugar, berries are ok in moderation i use blueberries and raspberries alot mixed in with my muesli for breakfast with some coconut yoghurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back