Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a learning experience lol
It's all personal preference at the end of the day. I remember making my first cannabutter and reading 7 grams of bud per stick. I use larf and trim, but at 10 grams per 3/4 cup of butter now, and it's still potent. Also depends on the recipes some only call for tablespoons of butter/oil while others call for half cups or better. I love eating it though. Sometimes a piece of toast in the morning is all the wake and bake I need. Lol Coconut oil is good too. Canna coffee is great.

I am out of my mind when i make edibles...when a recipe calls for 8 grams of crystal shake in a batch of cookies, I put 30 grams of bud in the batch...limits sugar intake for obvious reasons. :D The taste of said cookies? Well good thing i am not there for the flavour!!

I am out of my mind when i make edibles...when a recipe calls for 8 grams of crystal shake in a batch of cookies, I put 30 grams of bud in the batch...limits sugar intake for obvious reasons. :D The taste of said cookies? Well good thing i am not there for the flavour!!
I need to watch my sugar intake as well. Thanks for the tip, but I think I make em potent enough lol

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I myself spent time with my kids while I was up and feeling somewhat better. No only if I could
continue and get things done more around the place.
20c9f3b0328ee0dda25308640c3ba95d.jpg

Well fellas i am toking the green poison...wowsa!! Awesome toke for sure...awesome weight on her too considering all of the mold toss(pretty much most of the best tops). Wicked dense weighs well, and i am not complaining with 1655g's at 90% dry. Especially since it was a selective harvest and i am guessing there is an easy 300g's still growing.
That's a lot of smoking to be had! Nice :headbang:

It's a learning experience lol
It's all personal preference at the end of the day. I remember making my first cannabutter and reading 7 grams of bud per stick. I use larf and trim, but at 10 grams per 3/4 cup of butter now, and it's still potent. Also depends on the recipes some only call for tablespoons of butter/oil while others call for half cups or better. I love eating it though. Sometimes a piece of toast in the morning is all the wake and bake I need. Lol Coconut oil is good too. Canna coffee is great.
I picked up a small bottle of coconut oil to try this week, how do you make the canna coffee?

Plants are looking amazing by the way. I may have to get Delicious fruity chronic juice myself. I have one pic of the cotton candy. It's great smoke need to buy the beans to get better results mine was a lone freebie.
IMG_20170924_213754.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back