Status
Not open for further replies.
Well fellas i am toking the green poison...wowsa!! Awesome toke for sure...awesome weight on her too considering all of the mold toss(pretty much most of the best tops). Wicked dense weighs well, and i am not complaining with 1655g's at 90% dry. Especially since it was a selective harvest and i am guessing there is an easy 300g's still growing.

Ripley's OG canna butter
30 grams to 2 cups of unsalted butter.
View attachment 808208 View attachment 808209 View attachment 808210
Should be pretty good. That's a good ratio in my opinion. I usually do 10 grams per stick/half cup. It's pretty potent stuff. Yours should be just right. I sometimes have others test my edibles lol I'm a lightweight at times or at least with edibles. I once slept on and off 2 days over a bet to eat 4 cookies. It was hell at some points but I slept and slept and slept. Lol

Should be pretty good. That's a good ratio in my opinion. I usually do 10 grams per stick/half cup. It's pretty potent stuff. Yours should be just right. I sometimes have others test my edibles lol I'm a lightweight at times or at least with edibles. I once slept on and off 2 days over a bet to eat 4 cookies. It was hell at some points but I slept and slept and slept. Lol
LMAO!! Too funny! Thanks for the info, I had no Idea really as this is my first go at it.

Well fellas i am toking the green poison...wowsa!! Awesome toke for sure...awesome weight on her too considering all of the mold toss(pretty much most of the best tops). Wicked dense weighs well, and i am not complaining with 1655g's at 90% dry. Especially since it was a selective harvest and i am guessing there is an easy 300g's still growing.

Congrats on the harvest man! I know it's been keeping you mighty busy. Did you do any breeding this season?

LMAO!! Too funny! Thanks for the info, I had no Idea really as this is my first go at it.
It's a learning experience lol
It's all personal preference at the end of the day. I remember making my first cannabutter and reading 7 grams of bud per stick. I use larf and trim, but at 10 grams per 3/4 cup of butter now, and it's still potent. Also depends on the recipes some only call for tablespoons of butter/oil while others call for half cups or better. I love eating it though. Sometimes a piece of toast in the morning is all the wake and bake I need. Lol Coconut oil is good too. Canna coffee is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back