Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning folks. I still live. Don't worry. Work has just been absolutely killing me.
Hope everyone here is all good and well

Let's see them roots @1939bear Give me something to smile about
Sorry I terminated the mister/fogger project and stuck them in dirt . :nono:

Lol what happened? I'm behind the times
The plants that were in the setup slowed to a crawl and had fallen behind my other 3 plants . There was very little root development past the net pot .I may have lost heart !! Starting them in the FFOF may not have been the best idea either a lot of little thing's I hadn't anticipated !!:shrug: I've got some course Growstone I may try again .

Thanks man, that's not a bad idea but would be a pain in the ass for me..It's like 100 ft hose and extension cord..I'm just going to head to the grow store, grab a small dual outlet pump, stones and some 1/4" tubing..If I had more plants and had no access to an air pump though, I would use the method you suggested..
No problem boss. I try lol

My first go at some canna butter, making salted carmel brownies with the butter this evening. Box mix

20170924_111855[1].jpg

30 grams of some busted up Ripley's OG
Decarbing at 240 for 40 min
20170924_111918[1].jpg

My first go at some canna butter, making salted carmel brownies with the butter this evening. Box mix

View attachment 808004
30 grams of some busted up Ripley's OG
Decarbing at 240 for 40 min
View attachment 808006
Made Canna banana cake with Canna icing this week.
The icing is a bit strong on the Canna flavor lol. 1/2 cup butter in the cake 1/2 cup of coconut infused oil in the icing.
It's days old now so starting to get soggy lol. Need to eat it and give rest away before it turns

Attachments

• 15062678208921542936064.jpg
    15062678208921542936064.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 42
Made Canna banana cake with Canna icing this week.
The icing is a bit strong on the Canna flavor lol. 1/2 cup butter in the cake 1/2 cup of coconut infused oil in the icing.
It's days old now so starting to get soggy lol. Need to eat it and give rest away before it turns
Hows the buzz from it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back