Status
Not open for further replies.
Hows the buzz from it?
It's death cake. Such a body high you don't really realize how high til you wake up next day still high lol. 1 piece will give you the morning dry mouth and the 30 min sit n stare when you first wake up ha ha. Not the best for functions. Much more party/day off stuff. A bit too potent for meds imo. So just the way I like it . :pass:

I have a few seeds of mephisto incoming...interested to try them out for sure!!
I picked up some for next year's outdoor grow. I'd like to see how they do under the big bulb in the sky. Might be hard not to do an indoor over the winter tho ;)

Clockwise....AvT (10 freebies!), MBAP, Livers & Cheese, and (what I'm really excited about) Deep Blue C (bought 3, got 6 :eek: )

IMG_20170924_090643.jpg

l
I picked up some for next year's outdoor grow. I'd like to see how they do under the big bulb in the sky. Might be hard not to do an indoor over the winter tho ;)

Clockwise....AvT (12 freebies!), MBAP, Livers & Cheese, and (what I'm really excited about) Deep Blue C

View attachment 808031
All winners to me! Congrats! :d5:

It's death cake. Such a body high you don't really realize how high til you wake up next day still high lol. 1 piece will give you the morning dry mouth and the 30 min sit n stare when you first wake up ha ha. Not the best for functions. Much more party/day off stuff. A bit too potent for meds imo. So just the way I like it . :pass:
Sounds great to me!

Clockwise....AvT (10 freebies!), MBAP, Livers & Cheese, and (what I'm really excited about) Deep Blue C (bought 3, got 6 :eek: )

View attachment 808031

Awesome bud!! I for sure will be watching your grow close next season!! Very keen to see how phistos do outdoors.
Hahaha...Deep Blue C and Chem City Blues are two phisto strains at the top of the list for me to try!! Please tag me if you run a journal on the Deep Blue C

Awesome bud!! I for sure will be watching your grow close next season!! Very keen to see how phistos do outdoors.
Hahaha...Deep Blue C and Chem City Blues are two phisto strains at the top of the list for me to try!! Please tag me if you run a journal on the Deep Blue C
Deep Blue C is going to be but a memory before you know it. Better get some now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back