Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Time for a smoke, I'm sure you'll all agree!

giphy.gif

Ah perfect hashish music!

Great tune! I''ll join ya but got some honey oil/distillate mix. No monster dabs for me lol

wow @St. Tom thanks a lot for the rep brother, much appreciated!:d5::headbang: Arty passes to St. Tom :pass:
BTW do you know which Dinafem seeds you're getting or is it a case of wait and see what comes in the post?
What a bonus Dinesh sorting you out with some Optic Foliar products, total result and you'll really like how it works too!:thumbsup:
no idea pal anything is welcome plus id like to try some of the foliar spray overgrow it was real nice of him to offer a prize

no idea pal anything is welcome plus id like to try some of the foliar spray overgrow it was real nice of him to offer a prize
Dinesh is a stellar bloke and has such a nice vibe about him, no question is too much to answer, he is always willing to lend a hand!
I'm vaping Fruit Auto at the moment from Dianfem, it's quite subtle but with a citrusy back note, a nicely balanced vape!
Anything by dinafem is awesome!

Dinesh is a stellar bloke and has such a nice vibe about him, no question is too much to answer, he is always willing to lend a hand!
I'm vaping Fruit Auto at the moment from Dianfem, it's quite subtle but with a citrusy back note, a nicely balanced vape!
Anything by dinafem is awesome!
ive been vaping fast and vast dabs for the last couple of mths i made a fair few grams plus im a lightweight so it lasts ages

anyway guys have a great weekend am off to chill and watch tv in bed with my old lady goodnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back