Status
Not open for further replies.

220px-Logo_Spiral_Tribe.png
large.jpg
220px-Logo_Spiral_Tribe.png

sp23-logo-sp23-spiral-tribe2.jpg

OMG that's like the third or fourth time I forgot to 'insert quote' in two days.

LOL if that's not a confirmation I don't know what is.
Number 239 is a compilation of the energies of number 2, the vibrations of number 3 and the attributes of number 9. ... Number 3 is also the vibration of the Ascended Masters and indicates that they are around you, assisting when asked and helping with manifesting your desires.:crying:
I'm sorry I can't keep a straight face here!

@arty zan lol 7766

Your angels want you to know that your thoughts, actions and work on the material place are to be commended, when the 7 and 6 combination appears. It indicates that you have successfully balanced your thoughts and activities so that you are taking care of your mind, body and spirit.
This will be reflected in your day to day life.

@arty zan lol 7766

Your angels want you to know that your thoughts, actions and work on the material place are to be commended, when the 7 and 6 combination appears. It indicates that you have successfully balanced your thoughts and activities so that you are taking care of your mind, body and spirit.
This will be reflected in your day to day life.
Bloomin heck sounds too good to be true! ;)

wow @St. Tom thanks a lot for the rep brother, much appreciated!:d5::headbang: Arty passes to St. Tom :pass:
BTW do you know which Dinafem seeds you're getting or is it a case of wait and see what comes in the post?
What a bonus Dinesh sorting you out with some Optic Foliar products, total result and you'll really like how it works too!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back