Status
Not open for further replies.
all nutrients are compatible, just depends on personal preference for most people. or price. Or are you asking what I would personally run?
You personally?
Sorry man thats the last question i promise lol
We all really appreciate you taking the time to do this interview. Cheers brother

it would be like eating chicken nuggets every day.
heheheh.. you could stretch it out... dipping sauces but they still aint no chicken fingers

if thats not enough, you should see how big a baby MOOSE is! let alone a full grown.!

ohhhh man ... I was walking threw the bush once to a fishing spot..
had to 180 and boogy back to the truck get in an almost shit myself..
we came face 2 face with a huge bull.. he just watched us run.. then bolted right at the truck and turned last second... he head faked ramming us.

time to schedule the hike
you wont regret it.. wicked scenes.

Oops, I overdid it :crying:Night all! :bighug::pass:
bahahahahah I was waiting for it

You personally?
Sorry man thats the last question i promise lol
We all really appreciate you taking the time to do this interview. Cheers brother

ask as many questions:baked: as you like

would go with a coco specific nutrient, would look at brands like canna, house and garden...they are old school and have been working with coco for years.

heheheh.. you could stretch it out... dipping sauces but they still aint no chicken fingers

ohhhh man ... I was walking threw the bush once to a fishing spot..
had to 180 and boogy back to the truck get in an almost shit myself..
we came face 2 face with a huge bull.. he just watched us run.. then bolted right at the truck and turned last second... he head faked ramming us.

you wont regret it.. wicked scenes.

bahahahahah I was waiting for it

and broke the olympic record in doing so.

:pighug: :thanks: Dinesh, thanks again for coming to hang with us at AFN :d5: :worship:... I'm back on the trim-grind now, with a pile waiting for me,...:help: :hump: :rofl: ...we will chat more soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back