Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thank you sir, we appreciate your time and the community is better for being able to get questions answered and being able to gauge for themselves the responses and hopefully make better, informed choices as consumers and growers! Any time you want to come back, you're always welcome! Maybe we'll get that Skype up and running and do up an internet radio interview next time around so we can get even more of a full story with the company and what you're about and REALLY put that voice to the company! :vibe: Appreciated Dinesh, have a great day and thank you again! :hookah:

Thank you as well.
Always free to chat and help out any AFN members. feel free to contact me anytime.

Look forward to doing a phone..i know this other show I do they use google hangouts that works pretty good.

20170921_182551.png

overgrow seems deffo the way to go for me with my normal routine how many times daily would you use it dinesh or is it a weekly follar feed

I been meaning to make the trip, I've been so busy this summer, though not a great excuse. I haven't been yet since I moved out here. Shame on me :( Maybe if I had a local guide haha :pass:

That did it for me, time to schedule the hike...

Make sure you save some for me!

If I were a prime minister and they came to me with arbitrary rules regarding cannabis legislation...

b73a4571a42f7e8d6443f927fc9bc6088dc3dbb1_hq.gif

in this community you have a friend everywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back