Status
Not open for further replies.
@opticfoliar do you get a chance to grow ypurself?

in the past, yes allot. right now no..i travel too much, right now and on top of that local laws stop me until full legalization. I am waiting until early next year, when we will hopefully move into a bigger space for me and the family that will allow me to have the space I need to grow not just my personal, but a few other plants like orchids and bonsai as well as incorporating an aquaponics system possibly.
I know I can get my card from health Canada, fuck that! i should not need government permission to grow, and in 2018 we will be legal to grow 4 plants. right now if they catch you growing without a license they can take your house!

AFN, Son of hobbes, Duggy, BUdelee. thank you for having me back, and thanks for all of the great questions.

Hey thank you sir, we appreciate your time and the community is better for being able to get questions answered and being able to gauge for themselves the responses and hopefully make better, informed choices as consumers and growers! Any time you want to come back, you're always welcome! Maybe we'll get that Skype up and running and do up an internet radio interview next time around so we can get even more of a full story with the company and what you're about and REALLY put that voice to the company! :vibe: Appreciated Dinesh, have a great day and thank you again! :hookah:

in the past, yes allot. right now no..i travel too much, right now and on top of that local laws stop me until full legalization. I am waiting until early next year, when we will hopefully move into a bigger space for me and the family that will allow me to have the space I need to grow not just my personal, but a few other plants like orchids and bonsai as well as incorporating an aquaponics system possibly.
I know I can get my card from health Canada, fuck that! i should not need government permission to grow, and in 2018 we will be legal to grow 4 plants. right now if they catch you growing without a license they can take your house!
i wish the uk would catch up on legalization

I wasn't allowed to enter whistler last time I was round the ways...
i'll go snowboarding an do something stupid again like destroy my self off the 25 foot tabletop..

but seriously..
them cougars an grizz aint no joke there

if thats not enough, you should see how big a baby MOOSE is! let alone a full grown.!

:toke:thanks Dinesh,.. part of why I asked is to see if the Cu is in a available form to the plant, as well as cytotoxic to the fungi,... is so, ATAK might be a great product for treating the rare, but difficult to deal with Cu deficiency,... if you recall, I did a thread on using Transport with Earth Juice Microbalst, and the results were astonishing! ...what usually takes a week+ to start to correct, was mostly reversed in a few days, and gone by 1 week,...:headbang:

:worship:

Does overgrown spray burn plants if you spray it on during when lights on ?

as long as you are not overfeeding no damage or burning.
OVERGROW is a lights on no damage, no burning no residuals to wash off and guaranteed 30 minute delivery to the mesophyll layer. the only company to make these bold claims and back them up.

@opticfoliar
... been to see the chief(sick mountain in B.C.) lately?

I been meaning to make the trip, I've been so busy this summer, though not a great excuse. I haven't been yet since I moved out here. Shame on me :( Maybe if I had a local guide haha :pass:

timewarp ontop of the chief!!! that's what I'm talking about baby!!!!!

amazing view.. plant a peach tree up there and I swear buddah woulda chilled

That did it for me, time to schedule the hike...

im still just 4 hours away from my 420.

but its friday so it may get bumped up a few hours

Make sure you save some for me!

If I were a prime minister and they came to me with arbitrary rules regarding cannabis legislation...

b73a4571a42f7e8d6443f927fc9bc6088dc3dbb1_hq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back