Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
howdy stoners i hope were all pie eyed and glued to the couch.... im not. got fuck all to smoke and about to start nightshift. very depressing behaviour : ( on the plus side though i just poked my head up the attic and found this : )

@johnp540 @Jraven @daggersstrain @dakota @haubau @mr plantas @EvilScotsman @Mizzo81 @purps420 @Autotron @Raoul-Duke @Lizardking @Bgddsq @Vlad The Inhaler @Blartspud @Wile e Peyote @Royalroacho @L0wbob2017 @grgazzels @mephisto @Bud_Boy @Mcdee @Falcon @trailanimal @Green75 @tyroncurtis42 @Unique @sewerdweller @CarletonCountyOutdoor @Jim Ray @cdrlawn @Gauge Steel @stoner719 @BuffaloKing @MedGrower @Alexl22 @Ozone69 @retireandgrowpot
Calling all AFN'er's
IT is party time in Live Stoners
We are getting together to have a good time & some fun!
What's the occasion?
Well tonight we have Dinesh from Optic foliar with us!
It's the Autumn/fall Eqinox!
We are AFN which is a good enough excuse to have a ball and kick some muck!
Get your dancing shoes on and spin a tune.
Show us your bush, show us your buds show us your amazing rolling skilz.
Roll your best ever spliff/joint and write AFN on a piece of paper by it and I'll give you a bonus rep slap.
Ok time to let you hair down and get this place rocking!
Oh sweet i was trying to remember to look into Optic, i saw it at the store yesterday and have heard a little about it. I forgot to remember...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

View attachment 807213 View attachment 807212 howdy stoners i hope were all pie eyed and glued to the couch.... im not. got fuck all to smoke and about to start nightshift. very depressing behaviour : ( on the plus side though i just poked my head up the attic and found this : )
Evil, what strain is that? It looks like one of the Dutch Passions

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back