Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spoke to Dinesh on Facebook, he's making his coffee and he'll be ready to rock and roll!
Awesome Hobbsie, I'm really looking forward to chatting to Dinesh, he is such a wealth of information when it comes to foliar feeding.
If there is anyone out there who hasn't come across Optic Foliar before, you are in for a treat and dinesh is a top bloke.
Make sure you stick around for the interview, it is gonna be a corker for sure!
Now we get back to partying, I wanna see those joints rolled and passed around and tunes being spun and of course post us pics of your grow, your plants,buds, macro shots, who can roll the biggest joint. whatever floats your boat post it after all we are partying like it is 1899!

Ill hit that Thank You!! ((Long inhale, causing joint to hotbox)) passes to @Son of Hobbes .. awesome lets kick up some choons.. wheres dj jazzy jeff @mohawk warrior ... two turn tables with a mic and i learned to rock like Dolomite

I've posted this up on Facebook for the masses as well! Welcome internet (it's like... a series of tubes I heard!)

morning budelee :pass:is it morning,feel like i done a full days work...i must be mashed.
wrong video posted ?
wrong kinks video posted sang,think you ment this one

:gary:

Hehe not morning where you are!! But how bout a nice cuppa or glassa...
IMG_8806.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back