Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you ready Live Stoners...
IMG_8495.JPG
optic.gif
images-1.jpg
images-1.png

welcome back to afn @opticfoliar thank you for taking the time to come and enlighten us. im not sure who but someone on here currently has a monster grown with nothing but optic foliar. does anyone know who that is to tag him in? really shows what these products can do, its a beeeaaast!!

I Prefer fresh bud too..:smoker:
that why I like to try an time it so I have some fresh fans to throw in the jars... ohhhhh yeahhhh
:pass:
best team goin? awwww schucks
cue it up!!!!

yeah yeah!!!
whats new in the lineup @opticfoliar ?

hi Dinesh :pass:as a real lazy grower,what single product would you advise i use ?
thanks
:pighug:

overgrow, its our all in one ready to use spray that combines increased photosynthesis..nutrient uptake, nutrition delivery as well as natural mold control. this will also allow you to spray lights on, with no damage or burning. can be used on cuts, seedlings, grow and up to week 6 of flower with no damage or burning to the leaves..

comptable with any nutrient program :pass:

[HASHTAG]#autowarriors[/HASHTAG] Dinesh...:d5:..Best Team on [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG]...:vibe:..
You're not wrong there Aunty, being an Auto warrior is amazing and it is a great feeling to be able to contribute to this wonderful forum.
It's a real privilege to be a member of the Auto Warrior massive!!
Auto warriors have such a great vibe and it is a right laugh being a member of the team!
Auto warriors you rock, best bunch of people ever!
If anyone gets the chance to be an auto warrior, snap it up, as fast as you can, as places get snapped up real fast.
Joining the Auto Warriors was one of the best things I have done here at AFN, thanks for the opportunity to give something back!:bighug:
:vibe:Keep wigglin with the AFN vibe!:vibe:

short Bio: I have been in the industry since I was oh about 15 ( smoking weed in the school yard ) :redcard:....a few years later my buddy who now works at grotek was workign at jos plant factory ( local hydro shop) and got me a job there! woo hoo....

not really i got to carry dirt, hydrocorn and all dayfor about 8 months, then they let me work the sales floor
after a few short stints with some other wholesalers and manufactureres i decided to start optic foliar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back