Status
Not open for further replies.
Jus

Not quite enough to cover the bud or trim depending on the size of the jar . Do not shake to long 45 seconds maximum then strain .

I usually use several smaller jars and go from one to the next, you use less solvent that way, and are ahead when it comes to evaporation

Anyone Sold Used Equipment trying get rid of couple Light . Can't seem make ebay account don t have Debit card.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
yip on ebay and u dnt need a debit card ,dnt u have a ,paypal account even??? either way u can still list stuff for collection only so they pay as they pick up, also gumtree (donno if thats even in usa ) or what about craigs list!

Thanks Mark @Dinafem-Mark I really do appreciate it. Got Remo Chemo and Critical+ auto cbd, along with stickers and some handy dandy rolling papers lol I guess you figured I needed these since I rolled a backwoods during the Summer Solstice Party '17 haha thanks again buddy. Now I need to locate an archie gemmill video and try to get my skills up like his lol
IMG_20170916_141844.jpg

@budelee can help you with any questions you have boss. Also here's a great thread.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/wheres-all-the-eth-extractors.47464/page-91#post-1551781

True,True.Thanks johnp540 I was kinda saving Budelees expertise for a face to face at 14,000ft .A spiritual visit to the Guru.in the Rockies.where he will enlighten me to his secrets between dabs of golden nectar. I'll be the guy on the ox bottle from the BOTTOM of the mountain. Kidding aside, thanks for the heads up.

Thanks I forgot about them. What are some affordable areas to live in though? I've looked somewhat into Mass a while back but everything seemed really high lol I can do Winters and it's also a little closer to home.

Cost of property and taxes are up there true. It's been too long for me to say I know Mass anymore. I'd look for rural areas in the western part if I plan to have patients and grow for them. Able to grow small indoors, anywhere, I like the Cape..

True,True.Thanks johnp540 I was kinda saving Budelees expertise for a face to face at 14,000ft .A spiritual visit to the Guru.in the Rockies.where he will enlighten me to his secrets between dabs of golden nectar. I'll be the guy on the ox bottle from the BOTTOM of the mountain. Kidding aside, thanks for the heads up.

Cost of property and taxes are up there true. It's been too long for me to say I know Mass anymore. I'd look for rural areas in the western part if I plan to have patients and grow for them. Able to grow small indoors, anywhere, I like the Cape..

Thanks I'll keep that in mind. I think I've read enough today about cannabis, for now anyways, might go take a look now, just to see what's out there.
And @budelee is awesome I too would like to congregate in the Rockies at 14,000 ft or less probably less but you get the picture lol

This industry getting so technical lol got me feeling all like old n shit hahaha
:chimp:
Even the old dogs gotta learn new tricks eh brah
Feeling humble right now. Need a break from the paperwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back