Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any ideas how I can deal with condensation on my window? It's been getting cold here at night and in the mornings when i come home from work the windows dripping wet. I think the main issue is the huge difference in temps outside the house at night its getting down to like 12c and inside my room im keeping it at 27-28c and 60% RH. Worried it's gonna look super dodge if anyone sees it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Anyone have any ideas how I can deal with condensation on my window? It's been getting cold here at night and in the mornings when i come home from work the windows dripping wet. I think the main issue is the huge difference in temps outside the house at night its getting down to like 12c and inside my room im keeping it at 27-28c and 60% RH. Worried it's gonna look super dodge if anyone sees it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

This should help a lot

@rayuki Yeah it should be good, however I would suggest reducing the humidity in the room before applying the film or the humidity will also still be trapped under the film between the window and will therefore still create condensation.

Hey @Rebel Christmas is coming fast, I'll need a few more of these awesome mugs you made for gifts.
20170903_074518[1].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back