Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the rundown boss. I'll look into it more.
Ya my Friend was telling me about the air in Nevada said it's nice, no humidity, but also said on hot days it's so dry when you go outside it kinda takes your breath away lol I guess the upside is you could get away from mold and bud rot issues.

Good Morning johnp,
Out west is cool. But Massachusetts allows 12 plants withe 6 in flower. Great state if you can do winters.

Well today is being spent applying for personal loans , new job and new house.

Shit hit the fan last night. I'm out of the game rn

Sorry for woe. A chapter has to close for the next one to start. What did you always want to do? But never had the chance.If you don't mind me asking. Don't mean to pry.

Everclear? Did you decarb? Getting ready to do some with overproof rum. I've never decarbed but the jars in the freezer.
I don't decarb either . I put the bud in the freezer the alcohol in the freezer 24 hours . I combine them it a large jar and shake the Trichomes out them filter and leave to evaporate .I figure it get's decarbed when you vape it !! :thumbsup:

I don't decarb either . I put the bud in the freezer the alcohol in the freezer 24 hours . I combine them it a large jar and shake the Trichomes out them filter and leave to evaporate .I figure it get's decarbed when you vape it !! :thumbsup:

How much bud or trim for that much liquid? I did a whole jar last time and got very little. But it worked. The rum adds a unique cane flavor I like that a purist wouldn't.

This a.m. an expression came to mind . " It's not the size of the hammer but the blow behind it " With my inquiring mind I wondered out loud if that statement could also be applied to the growing of our favorite plant . As a result I posit that it's not the size of the plant but the quality of product it produces for as we all know it's the phytocannabinoids and the Cannabidiol "s that we're after . Naturally I can't prove or disprove anything I've stated but feel free to kick it about and voice your opinion . :biggrin:

Other than producing enough for my medicine, I agree.

With a micro garden like mine, quality is the key.

I'd like to add that it is not just the ratios and percentages, (I have been lucky so far) but the effects. If it smells great, tastes good, and hits smooth, bonus.

Good Morning johnp,
Out west is cool. But Massachusetts allows 12 plants withe 6 in flower. Great state if you can do winters.
Thanks I forgot about them. What are some affordable areas to live in though? I've looked somewhat into Mass a while back but everything seemed really high lol I can do Winters and it's also a little closer to home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back