Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin' mornin' mornin that sounds like a delicious weekend.

I should go to bed, 330 am just finished up with this, wait while the adhesive cures.

x2euzL3.jpg
They look futuristic man they are coming along way with efficiency

Colorado isn't out of the picture either, actually I'd rather go there, but willing to relocate anywhere honestly. I've got an opportunity to move to California but it's Lancaster/Palmdale. Looks like dust out those parts lol

Where to go is a tough decision. Read up on the personal growing rules in each place as well. That might be something you factor in. For example, Colorado allows 6 plants per person with 3 in flower at a time to be legal, Oregon allows up to four plants per person last I looked with no restrictions on how many in flower, Washington doesn't allow any personal growing, Nevada only allows it if you live more than 25 miles from an open dispensary, etc..etc... Been looking at Nevada myself, lately. Would shut down my personal grows with their 25 mile "halo" law, but the real estate out in Vegas is pretty cheap compared to here. Just have to wrap my brain around the idea of living in a hot furnace like desert.

Gooooood morning AFN!!!!!!

Hey Micron.
My jars are getting low and it'll be another 2 months before I have anything smoke-able.

So when I got home tired, sore, and found a pint jar stuffed with over 1 year old Pink Kush sugar leaf, I thought "What the hell!"
It smelled good, so I rolled one up for a light buzz after work.

...well before you know it I had done last nights dishes, neglected by my son, plus pots and scoured the sink to boot.

Half of that Pink Kush bud was donated because it was super stinky and super psychedelic but anxious for me. Who knew the old leaf would be like a sativa lift?
The cure made the difference I think. Gave you the full potential of the trichomes.

Where to go is a tough decision. Read up on the personal growing rules in each place as well. That might be something you factor in. For example, Colorado allows 6 plants per person with 3 in flower at a time to be legal, Oregon allows up to four plants per person last I looked with no restrictions on how many in flower, Washington doesn't allow any personal growing, Nevada only allows it if you live more than 25 miles from an open dispensary, etc..etc... Been looking at Nevada myself, lately. Would shut down my personal grows with their 25 mile "halo" law, but the real estate out in Vegas is pretty cheap compared to here. Just have to wrap my brain around the idea of living in a hot furnace like desert.

Gooooood morning AFN!!!!!!

Thanks for the rundown boss. I'll look into it more.
Ya my Friend was telling me about the air in Nevada said it's nice, no humidity, but also said on hot days it's so dry when you go outside it kinda takes your breath away lol I guess the upside is you could get away from mold and bud rot issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back