Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya I want to move myself. I'm content with finding regular work though. Just to be able to grow a little more freely is my attraction. Who's in Oregon? I found one spot on Craigslist that's seemingly affordable as far as rent goes or even owning a home. I wanna say east Oregon?
I'm sure there's something better. I'm on the east coast, about as close as you can get to the water (Atlantic). Lol Getting older is all, ready to really settle down and live better. I've got 3 son's, one is grown, the others are 12-16. Not that it has anything to do with anything, but they've been interested in the same things I am naturally, and I've been teaching them little by little.
I'm also adventurous, haven't seen too much of the country and like to travel. I'm about to ramble on about a bunch of shit lol
Ramble away pal. Get to know folks that way. I make my own genetics and one day I would like my own genetics company. So many ins and outs, it will happen one day. Mephisto and crew show us that its possible for people with purpose to make something worthwhile, couple of dudes on a mission.
I am hopeful that one day we can all have something of a Spannabis type meeting, the future maybe. I would really dig it. The food alone is worth the trip.

giphy (7).gif

Kids and there piercings ears noses necks They will stick metal anywhere and they give the reefer a BAD name.

:crying:LOL I NEEDED THAT!

Hey Micron.
My jars are getting low and it'll be another 2 months before I have anything smoke-able.

So when I got home tired, sore, and found a pint jar stuffed with over 1 year old Pink Kush sugar leaf, I thought "What the hell!"
It smelled good, so I rolled one up for a light buzz after work.

...well before you know it I had done last nights dishes, neglected by my son, plus pots and scoured the sink to boot.

Half of that Pink Kush bud was donated because it was super stinky and super psychedelic but anxious for me. Who knew the old leaf would be like a sativa lift?

It is going great guys I cleaned a few of my lights tonite cleaned the fins with a converted tooth brush. It has to be done once in a while I will strip them right down and a good spit and polish.
IMG_6521.JPG
IMG_6529.JPG

Lighting this up right now
IMG_6510.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back