Status
Not open for further replies.
So many people in Oregon hiring trimmers rn. I am considering it now with fiance
Hey, i quoted the wrong message.. as far as a "fly in" interview.. all good, but do some research first.. in Colorado you cant even get a job as a trimmer without a state recognized registration card which requires being in state for a certain period of time.. just a word of caution.. this is one huggeee reason the CO market got flooded with wanna be workers, who couldnt get jobs and ended up "stuck" here.. CO is no joke when it comes to requiring more worthless certs to create revenue for the money grubbing bastards who make the laws

5 weeks and the AutoMazars are coming along...
P9145778.JPG

I am not doing any LST, partly because I want to see what they do on their own, and partly because I don't want them to finish as late as my first AMs.

The front one is getting a bushiness to it, and the left one so far has small branches. The one in the back seems to lean a bit more on the sativa side with its thin leaves and long branches, and is probably small due to the low quality soil in the medium.

....I have to wonder if there was just one plant in there, if it would have been bigger...

Hey, i quoted the wrong message.. as far as a "fly in" interview.. all good, but do some research first.. in Colorado you cant even get a job as a trimmer without a state recognized registration card which requires being in state for a certain period of time.. just a word of caution.. this is one huggeee reason the CO market got flooded with wanna be workers, who couldnt get jobs and ended up "stuck" here.. CO is no joke when it comes to requiring more worthless certs to create revenue for the money grubbing bastards who make the laws

Beat me to it, Budelee. I was thinking the same thing that I know here in CO I don't think you can even get on with the cleaning crew for a store if you can't qualify for a MED (Marijuana Enforcement Division) card. Dunno how they do it in Oregon, but read up on the requirements for working in the industry wherever you might look at moving. :smoking:

Beat me to it, Budelee. I was thinking the same thing that I know here in CO I don't think you can even get on with the cleaning crew for a store if you can't qualify for a MED (Marijuana Enforcement Division) card. Dunno how they do it in Oregon, but read up on the requirements for working in the industry wherever you might look at moving. :smoking:
Ya I want to move myself. I'm content with finding regular work though. Just to be able to grow a little more freely is my attraction. Who's in Oregon? I found one spot on Craigslist that's seemingly affordable as far as rent goes or even owning a home. I wanna say east Oregon?
I'm sure there's something better. I'm on the east coast, about as close as you can get to the water (Atlantic). Lol Getting older is all, ready to really settle down and live better. I've got 3 son's, one is grown, the others are 12-16. Not that it has anything to do with anything, but they've been interested in the same things I am naturally, and I've been teaching them little by little.
I'm also adventurous, haven't seen too much of the country and like to travel. I'm about to ramble on about a bunch of shit lol

Colorado isn't out of the picture either, actually I'd rather go there, but willing to relocate anywhere honestly. I've got an opportunity to move to California but it's Lancaster/Palmdale. Looks like dust out those parts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back