Status
Not open for further replies.
My whole grow op is foiled bro. That's all. I live with some pill heads who are bi polar and two faced and change there minds like diapers . I'm moving to Oregon. In GOING to find a job as a trimmer somewhere idgaf
Bro if you have the means and no commitments just do it. I honestly have had thoughts of just up and moving to a legal state over there and I'm in Australia lol. Fuck these government and this bullshit war on 'drugs'

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bro if you have the means and no commitments just do it. I honestly have had thoughts of just up and moving to a legal state over there and I'm in Australia lol. Fuck these government and this bullshit war on 'drugs'

So many people in Oregon hiring trimmers rn. I am considering it now with fiance

I don't understand ... I try bettering myself and being more positive and all my plans are foiled right now.

I'm really upset man I need a jay this beer just makes things worse .

Just a mess right now don't even know what to say . I was just about to be worry free too

I want to move to Oregon so bad. Fuck this suppressing gov
Man hold on be strong. Not sure if your religious or not. But when your trying to do good, "bad" is a lion on the prowl. Trying to bring you down. Keep strong my friend. It will pass and you'll be abetter person looking back at this moment.

Well it tasted salty [emoji23] [emoji12]

There's one way to test it
GIF-Amused-bemused-bill-murray-chuckle-funny-laugh-laughing-LOL-GIF.gif

My whole grow op is foiled bro. That's all. I live with some pill heads who are bi polar and two faced and change there minds like diapers . I'm moving to Oregon. In GOING to find a job as a trimmer somewhere idgaf
Shit on that note the addiction to drugs with your friends is the problem. Bipolar probably isn't the issue just drugs. Physiological disorders can't be correctly diagnosed when drugs are involved, ecspecially opiates. Sad times we're living in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back