Status
Not open for further replies.
I have smoked my friends extra one when i was on the river in the rain. You can control the % of nicotine and of course you can choose the flavor if your vaporizer uses e liquid style medium. Nice when weather is shit or you want to carry an equivalent of packs of cigs in a very small package. Sucks when you battery dies. Get the longest lasting battery you can afford.
Of course there is the ever growing stigma of vaping as @1939bear so eloquently pointed out.

i still use the lil rechargables that look like a ciggy,and you can doctor them to take the liquid.shit clouds but meh
i never heard of the name,and is really much cheaper than them that have a name and have decent reviews?
:pighug:

I run a mars 100X3w old cannadian version which is 180w draw...with light surface circulation i have had flowering plant tips within 4" of the lights surface with little to no negative effects like bleeching. Disregard if you guys are talking about the 5W versions. @greenie88
I'll chime in on the 300w 60x5w version. I run seedlings at about 22", veg from 14-18" and flower about 8-12". Never had a burnt tip. Tons of air circulation.

i still use the lil rechargables that look like a ciggy,and you can doctor them to take the liquid.shit clouds but meh
i never heard of the name,and is really much cheaper than them that have a name and have decent reviews?
yes its alot cheeper, and if i was looking for something 2 impress well there alot of money not as cheap as that 1, and anyway i dont smoke when out and about mostly just smoke a few cigs at night and looking 2 stop

When i was in high school i got what i got. Who the hell knew what it was? I got it from the Police Chiefs step son.
Hey that's funny as hell my best friend he lived with his sister and his sister lived with one of the police in my hometown and my friend delt weed out of that cops house

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

yes its alot cheeper, and if i was looking for something 2 impress well there alot of money not as cheap as that 1, and anyway i dont smoke when out and about mostly just smoke a few cigs at night and looking 2 stop
good idea, just keep adding less and less nicotine if you can!:goodluck:

IMG_4249.JPG

cheap as chips less than £20,plick the top off the filter dribble more juice in rather than chuck and buy more filter bits.
shit clouds but gives me a hit of nicotine when i feel the need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back