Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers yep seen the charts etc but wanted to be able to work it out for a spreedsheet and for my own peace of mind. it came precalibrated and its less then a month old so should be fine for now but i'll calibrate it eventually. just trying to figure out of i've been overdosing all this time especially if most are saying to EC between about 1.2-1.8 max. also thought my PPM in my tap water was decent at 130 but its not so decent if it then becomes 260 lol. see what i mean? just confusing as fuck might just get an EC pen also

cheers yep seen the charts etc but wanted to be able to work it out for a spreedsheet and for my own peace of mind. it came precalibrated and its less then a month old so should be fine for now but i'll calibrate it eventually. just trying to figure out of i've been overdosing all this time especially if most are saying to EC between about 1.2-1.8 max. also thought my PPM in my tap water was decent at 130 but its not so decent if it then becomes 260 lol. see what i mean? just confusing as fuck might just get an EC pen also
ECx700 = ppm ECx500 = TDS

I've got the same but old 300s and it 18-24 in veg

watch what you do with em mate. mars are pretty consistent about being very inconsistent with the stats they provide. ive seen 10 different people be told 10 different distances, including myself and they change the specs on their lights constantly. presumably to keep up with everyone telling them how innacurate they are lol. cant fault the lights, i love them but they start frying my seedlings at about 24". even through most of veg i cant get much closer till they start bloom then i can eventually get em down to 18".

Well I made it. The food poisoning came in it's usual two stage iteration. Phase one, you think your gonna die. Phase two, you hope you die. That is the third time I have had it in my life and boy does it suck.
I think you better find a new cook somebody's trying to tell you something . :nono:

watch what you do with em mate. mars are pretty consistent about being very inconsistent with the stats they provide. ive seen 10 different people be told 10 different distances, including myself and they change the specs on their lights constantly. presumably to keep up with everyone telling them how innacurate they are lol. cant fault the lights, i love them but they start frying my seedlings at about 24". even through most of veg i cant get much closer till they start bloom then i can eventually get em down to 18".

I run a mars 100X3w old cannadian version which is 180w draw...with light surface circulation i have had flowering plant tips within 4" of the lights surface with little to no negative effects like bleeching. Disregard if you guys are talking about the 5W versions. @greenie88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back