Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting as I have some seeds in an aeroponic system and have entertained the idea of feeding worm tea directly into the reservoir. :thumbsup:

Doing exactly same thing for my mother plants and autos, but hydroponic + coco instead of aeroponic. Actually, i am brewing the tea in the res. 4 days brewing in res, 4 days chem nutes + compost tea and some additives like silica and calmag. They call this style of growing ''Bioponics''. You get all the benefits from all sources. You can't beat the power of chemical nutes and being nature-ignorant brings nothing but problems. So no more h2o2 , no tap water, no crap. Chem nutes have, i think, 19 elements in it. But compost tea over 90 ( i might be wrong, i am no expert) so why not mix all together? We still did not understand the complexity of the mother earth and we are trying to simulate the whole process in our tiny cabinets. We just care about the buds. But what about us? As human being we need to stand together with the nature. I don't care anymore to get 20 gr more yield or something. I just try to simulate the nature and use all the benefits mother earth gives us. No more candy crush, no more bigger buds, no more crap. Mykos are working for me 24/7 and i support my plants with help of science. win-win imo.

Sorry for my bad engrish :pighug:

My skunk that has been curing..You open the jar on this and within seconds you can smell it 10 ft across the room..That strength that just gets stuck in your nostrils and lingers even after the bud is put away..Now that I look at this pic, I notice a few little leaves sticking out I must of missed..Yeah those are coming off..All in all, this bud has put about 5-6 strains to shame I have purchased this month..Although, someone commented that the Banana Kush I just picked up was almost there,just not quite on the same level as the Super Skunk :thumbsup:

IMG_20170915_054723.jpg

Doing exactly same thing for my mother plants and autos, but hydroponic + coco instead of aeroponic. Actually, i am brewing the tea in the res. 4 days brewing in res, 4 days chem nutes + compost tea and some additives like silica and calmag. They call this style of growing ''Bioponics''. You get all the benefits from all sources. You can't beat the power of chemical nutes and being nature-ignorant brings nothing but problems. So no more h2o2 , no tap water, no crap. Chem nutes have, i think, 19 elements in it. But compost tea over 90 ( i might be wrong, i am no expert) so why not mix all together? We still did not understand the complexity of the mother earth and we are trying to simulate the whole process in our tiny cabinets. We just care about the buds. But what about us? As human being we need to stand together with the nature. I don't care anymore to get 20 gr more yield or something. I just try to simulate the nature and use all the benefits mother earth gives us. No more candy crush, no more bigger buds, no more crap. Mykos are working for me 24/7 and i support my plants with help of science. win-win imo.

Sorry for my bad engrish :pighug:
Perfect . Thanks for your response you have just given my confidence level a big boost . :biggrin: Don't worry about your Engrish I got the message Cheers . :thumbsup:

Another "no-work" day.. Typically, I enjoy a super-long weekend, as in, "I haven't worked since Monday", weekend, but the bank account doesn't appreciate it that much.. Also, the wife is wicked jealous now.. lol I told her I'd roll up a fatty for when she got home, or I'd meet her for lunch and smoke with her.. She said I was nuts because there's no way she could work high..

I guess she's about to find out.. Muahahahahahaahha!!!!!!

TGEDIF @1939bear (Thank God Every Day Is Friday)

:pass:

8b8b712f-8ac0-47ea-b78a-e79cf02de4ac_400-jpg.716945

AutoWarriors

Looking to fill a few entry level
positions

Please feel free to apply

All new hires must complete probationary period.

Job description.

Contact prospective guests for the Autowarrior show.

Be available for interviews
and planning

Must have a sense of humor

Work well under pressure

Possess the ability to
have fun.

Be willing to learn all aspects of
Live Interviews, Warrior style.

If interested contact
@budelee
@Son of Hobbes

upload_2016-9-23_15-5-44-png.716949

8b8b712f-8ac0-47ea-b78a-e79cf02de4ac_400-jpg.716945

AutoWarriors

Looking to fill a few entry level
positions

Please feel free to apply

All new hires must complete probationary period.

Job description.

Contact prospective guests for the Autowarrior show.

Be available for interviews
and planning

Must have a sense of humor

Work well under pressure

Possess the ability to
have fun.

Be willing to learn all aspects of
Live Interviews, Warrior style.

If interested contact
@budelee
@Son of Hobbes

upload_2016-9-23_15-5-44-png.716949
Man my volunteering days are over show me some good hard cash and I might get motivated note the word MIGHT . Just kidding of course Here's to the volunteers your the best .:worship: If you've got the time I'd bet they'ed take you part time . Help the family . :thumbsup:

My skunk that has been curing..You open the jar on this and within seconds you can smell it 10 ft across the room..That strength that just gets stuck in your nostrils and lingers even after the bud is put away..Now that I look at this pic, I notice a few little leaves sticking out I must of missed..Yeah those are coming off..All in all, this bud has put about 5-6 strains to shame I have purchased this month..Although, someone commented that the Banana Kush I just picked up was almost there,just not quite on the same level as the Super Skunk :thumbsup:

View attachment 804392

There is no comparison to Skunk!!!! Period! That is a nice chunk of STUCK¡!! Right there hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back