Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 804475
cheap as chips less than £20,plick the top off the filter dribble more juice in rather than chuck and buy more filter bits.
shit clouds but gives me a hit of nicotine when i feel the need.
:pighug:
i tryed it b4 with that sort of vape years ago mind you but just ended up with juice everywhere lol

maxresdefault.jpg

TITLE3.png

Since the antennas and the satelites are searching 24/7 for more signals the Auto-Warriors decided to search for more heroes on the earth.

To prepare for their intense search, they started to meditate
tumblr_n06k6wANee1sbr00to1_500.gif

While meditating in their Zencloud, a massive lightning hit the cloud and a thunder shattered the LED market.

LQ4BFnU.jpg

vereinigte_staaten_0027.gif
vereinigte_staaten_0035.gif

atHWzN5.png

Friday 15th of September

BST: 9 pm | CET: 10 pm | EDT: 4 pm | PDT: 1 pm

Brought to you by

0iaeLRr.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

TITLE3.png

Since the antennas and the satelites are searching 24/7 for more signals the Auto-Warriors decided to search for more heroes on the earth.

To prepare for their intense search, they started to meditate
tumblr_n06k6wANee1sbr00to1_500.gif

While meditating in their Zencloud, a massive lightning hit the cloud and a thunder shattered the LED market.

LQ4BFnU.jpg

atHWzN5.png

Friday 15th of September

BST: 9 pm | CET: 10 pm | EDT: 4 pm | PDT: 1 pm

Brought to you by

0iaeLRr.jpg

Sweet Poster.

I run a mars 100X3w old cannadian version which is 180w draw...with light surface circulation i have had flowering plant tips within 4" of the lights surface with little to no negative effects like bleeching. Disregard if you guys are talking about the 5W versions. @greenie88
woft thats crazy man. yeah ive got the 5w ones 540w total. 18" is as close as i can get them. leafs start turning up at 17" : (

When i did my research, thats what i found...5W models would not work well for my cramped quarters, which is why i went with the 3w led's.
hadnt occurred to me that theyre would be a difference in hang height between them. kinda obvious now that you mention it though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back