Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say one good dab, every 4 hours will get you through till this time tomorrow lol Na that sucks though. Ecspecially if your trying to quit cigs. I hate cigs, waiting for these cbd beans to help me quit. How long since the last cig?
Shit missed the part about your banger. Damn my fault. Stoner ingenuity about to kick in, yes?

I want to cry. I have 3 dabs left and I'm broke till I get paid and I just broke my banger. I need to fucking get high... Especially since I just put the cigs down

My one year old just won't quit it today either I can't fucking do this shit today. I'm bout to lapse .
Put some tunes on jam out get the kido jamming and put that shit in foil bro!!! You got this!!!

1029071617.jpg

Is it just me or is a fresh Garden tomato sliced thick with just a dab of salt one of the best fking things you will ever eat???

I've recently discovered that the fresh tomato slices from the garden also go better than expected with salmon patties and just a touch of tartar sauce. mmmmmmmmmmmmm :smoking:

Is it just me or is a fresh Garden tomato sliced thick with just a dab of salt one of the best fking things you will ever eat???
Agreed. I remember when I was a kid going with my mother to pick tomatoes. She'd bring salt and pepper out in the field lol I miss those days. The place we went to is still open though. They do strawberries, potatoes, tomatoes, greens, and they have an apple orchard on the property. Fresh apple cider is amazing as well. Haven't had that in awhile.

I've recently discovered that the fresh tomato slices from the garden also go better than expected with salmon patties and just a touch of tartar sauce. mmmmmmmmmmmmm :smoking:
Man you can never go wrong with Fish I have a strict diet so I eat a lot of fish and fresh veggies!! My favorite is catfish butter blackened in cast iron skillet, with diced shrooms and squash and an onion tossed in with the fish!!! Then on side plate fresh sliced tomatoes lol I'm like the guy on Forrest Gump about the shrimp except I'm that way with tomato lmao!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back