Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20170914_160001.jpg I just ordered 3 NCH and a bag of soil amendment and got both plus!!! So all together I got 11 Beans wow got toof something and Stilton special can't wait to harvest what I got growing so I can shove some these in dirt!!!

There's a cop parked across the street just chilling in front my house rn.

Fucking bad vibes bro
I swear I saw cops everywhere when I started lol. Never a peep really before that. I actually had the bastards ring me when I was asleep one day and they left a message I was freaking the fuck out like wtf, nah they wouldn't ring if they knew anything lol. Was just for work.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

View attachment 804251 I just ordered 3 NCH and a bag of soil amendment and got both plus!!! So all together I got 11 Beans wow got toof something and Stilton special can't wait to harvest what I got growing so I can shove some these in dirt!!!
They sell soil amendments? Didn't even notice. Yeah they are great for extras i only ordered 3 double grape and ended up with 8 seeds total lol.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Evening stoners.... hope all is well,
There's a cop parked across the street just chilling in front my house rn.

Fucking bad vibes bro

did a undercarriage trim on my photo girl, and ran an iso wash.
20170914_152559.jpg

Time to see how good she's gonna be... she's got a mighty sweet smell to her, reminds me of fruitstripe gum...
Fruit_Stripe.jpg

View attachment 804251 I just ordered 3 NCH and a bag of soil amendment and got both plus!!! So all together I got 11 Beans wow got toof something and Stilton special can't wait to harvest what I got growing so I can shove some these in dirt!!!
Literally can't go wrong, I ordered 11 beans and a t-shirt last time and got 36 beans, t-shirt, and quite a few stickers. Love mephisto period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back