Status
Not open for further replies.
:smokeout: :cheers: LS gellies,... :biggrin: :pighug:

>> :coffee: :eek1: :coffee: Raaaay-ed! ... very nice choices- :d5:-- but you better have your Indi' stash beefed up! Both those are rather zippy Sativa's that may have you scrubbing the chicken coup with a pumice bar at 3am!
original.gif
:laughcry:

Looking like me and the Missus are gonna be starting a journal :d5:
We just went through our seed library, time to get some Super Silver Haze and 707 Truthband soaking :woohoo:

Nice!! I have a SSH growing in auto form right now(my first ever SSH)...looking forward to trying it out!! Spiritwalker
IMG_6323.JPG

I’m trying to get my ol lady involved but she’s made it very clear she wants nothing to do with it other than watch me grow because it makes me happy and keeps me busy. She sees my passion and doesn’t wanna take it from me is how she sees it. Plus she has zero patience
This will be interesting. My Missus has grown, but this will be our first garden since I lost my sight.
I'm glad she wants sati-dom strains, but it'll be a challenge. We have a talking meter for pH and temps, I'll definitely leave the picture taking to her :thumbsup:
I need to find an app like Talkback that will work on my tablet, and still hoping to find something that will decipher pictures.

This will be interesting. My Missus has grown, but this will be our first garden since I lost my sight.
I'm glad she wants sati-dom strains, but it'll be a challenge. We have a talking meter for pH and temps, I'll definitely leave the picture taking to her :thumbsup:
I need to find an app like Talkback that will work on my tablet, and still hoping to find something that will decipher pictures.

Wish I was there man....I would come over every day if needed to help you guys out.

:smokeout: :cheers: LS gellies,... :biggrin: :pighug:

>> :coffee: :eek1: :coffee: Raaaay-ed! ... very nice choices- :d5:-- but you better have your Indi' stash beefed up! Both those are rather zippy Sativa's that may have you scrubbing the chicken coup with a pumice bar at 3am!
original.gif
:laughcry:
We have a good supply of indi-dom, Rosa actually wants to play on the dark side:biggrin:
The 707 sounds really interesting, free beans from God knows where. I don't know how big they get, but I'm guessing tall and lanky. Might even hold off on the SSH, just worried that the Truthband might be a photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back