Status
Not open for further replies.
All 1 mbap
Extra frosty and good with out the cure. Is going to be killer with the month in a jar. View attachment 835281 View attachment 835282 View attachment 835283
Mighty fine haul @Ash-a-Ton :thumbsup:
I finallybroke down and bought the Missus one of those new fangled solar powered clothes dryers :crying:
View attachment 835288
d

:crying:

We had a set of washer dryer for 20 plus years. We decided to upgrade go with a front loader and a energy efficient dryer which is a farce in itself with in five years we had the washing machine completely rebuilt once and my dryer is toast. Never again I bought a pair used older for a quarter for what I just paid for this high falutin washing machine. Oh yea the washing machine gave up the ghost right after the warranty ended. On a good not nice bucket loads of bodacious bud
I wish stuff wasn't made just to last long enough for the warranty to run out. :hump:

Upgraded my ol lady to these bad boys. Washer set.

I wonder why i have dirty underwear.
Ass kinda itches.
Think she went on strike lol. Not name brand may be the issue. View attachment 835289
:funny:

20fyd7.jpg

festives kitty.jpg

20fyff.jpg

I’m pretty full on useless knowledge but book smarts hahaha it wasn’t my strong suit other than math and science
Full of shit i will never use and certainly no academic but obsessed with science and math although very limited understanding .........then again ask a mathematician to explain infinity and i feel a lot better [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Full of shit i will never use and certainly no academic but obsessed with science and math although very limited understanding .........then again ask a mathematician to explain infinity and i feel a lot better [emoji111]

better off asking a philosopher

Eternity is not a long time. Eternity is not some other time. Eternity has nothing to do with time....Joseph Campbell

Ha sounds about right!

:rofl: Funny how that works :biggrin:
I still remember the name for the central nervous system of a grasshopper. It rarely comes up in conversation :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back