Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kneehigh85 , just wanted to say thanks for the work you put in, Brother. You definitely rock the :vibes:
:bravo::bravo::bravo:
Thank you so much brother! That means a lot and got me smiling from ear to ear! You guys are starting to become something of an extended family more and more each day!

All 3 AvT have popped their heads out of the soil already :biggrin: This is why I let their tails get an inch or so longer before planting...They are right at that stage where their necks are bent and ready to straighten up and open the cotyledon..Temps in the tent are 75F humidity 64%..Beautiful start.

Thank you so much brother! That means a lot and got me smiling from ear to ear! You guys are starting to become something of an extended family more and more each day!

I second all of that! I love this place. Always good vibes!

better off asking a philosopher

Eternity is not a long time. Eternity is not some other time. Eternity has nothing to do with time....Joseph Campbell
Smoke :deep smoke:.........hhhmmmmmm.........hhhmmm.........so does eternity still exist if we dont and arent here to consider it...........

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

A quick finger trimmed bud here Im about to smoke with my fam right here live.

Cheers my fam.

Thanks to genetics and afn and help. I feel like i have become 1 Hell of a grower in less than a yr.

Thanks for all the love n support afn. This place is special to me. Close to the heart like the canna we grow.

Some of the stickyest shit i have ever had my grubby fringers on as well. Like the frost is really just sprayed on sticky sugar

Passing to you guys. Its a heavy hard buzz.
View attachment 835285 View attachment 835286 View attachment 835287
Respect Bro✌️✌️ you definitely raise the Bar!!!!

686574cc0a68643facf6e8e23a3ae7ba.jpg
had a busy day yesterday

All 3 AvT have popped their heads out of the soil already :biggrin: This is why I let their tails get an inch or so longer before planting...They are right at that stage where their necks are bent and ready to straighten up and open the cotyledon..Temps in the tent are 75F humidity 64%..Beautiful start.
Nice!!!!!!

Looking like me and the Missus are gonna be starting a journal :d5:
We just went through our seed library, time to get some Super Silver Haze and 707 Truthband soaking :woohoo:
I’m trying to get my ol lady involved but she’s made it very clear she wants nothing to do with it other than watch me grow because it makes me happy and keeps me busy. She sees my passion and doesn’t wanna take it from me is how she sees it. Plus she has zero patience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back