Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re in our last month here and I haven’t gotten a single buck!
Well from what the wife has told me when they've driven in at night and the mule deer jump back over the fence in front of the truck they got some big racks. Guess we could set the Double Bull blind and get a few :crying:

Well from what the wife has told me when they've driven in at night and the mule deer jump back over the fence in front of the truck they got some big racks. Guess we could set the Double Bull blind and get a few :crying:
I haven’t had time to post in my blind. Between the grow, kids school, work, House Work I ain’t had time but my crossbow has been staring me down everyday like wtf bro we gonna kill anything this year or what lol

1512185809168-1926436352.jpg
some sweet tooth dabs . Passing to @bushmasterar15 @archie gemmill @Renaissance Redneck and to whoever else wants a toke lol :pass::hookah::smokeit::smokeout::smokeout:

Last edited:
I haven’t had time to post in my blind. Between the grow, kids school, work, House Work I ain’t had time but my crossbow has been staring me down everyday like wtf bro we gonna kill anything this year or what lol
My bows have all been getting dusty. I use to be sponsored before and shot local comps along with hunting when I could.
deer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back