Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the deer must be in the field again. They put up a motion detector with christmas lights strung along the fence line trying to keep them out. But it's not working. It's archery season here.

We’re in our last month here and I haven’t gotten a single buck!

I just realized I have about a month to get equipment together for eth and iso I’m gonna do a run of both just because I like variety plus the eth will be mine the iso will be for funding lol

I just realized I have about a month to get equipment together for eth and iso I’m gonna do a run of both just because I like variety plus the eth will be mine the iso will be for funding lol
I've been doing str8 eth since my first iso. It cost some more but I like it better. Long as your in a safe environment, and you can keep a good eye on it, make sure you purge it.

I've been doing str8 eth since my first iso. It cost some more but I like it better. Long as your in a safe environment, and you can keep a good eye on it, make sure you purge it.
I still have to do some research on it but I was just gonna put everything in the freezer, ball mason jar it up, shake, pour, and evap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back