Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man I'm doing ok even after the news I got from the Dr but still thinking things over. How you been besides blazed away on the dabz?
I'm good thanks for asking , hope ya get better man . Yea tho i been good ,my apt complex isn't kicking me out so that's always nice and uuh I ordered up some peyote purples to have fun with and to hopefully make a few different auto crosses from it . I wasn't stoned when I ordered them so they should be coming to my house not some one else lol:crying::smokeout:

I'm good thanks for asking , hope ya get better man . Yea tho i been good ,my apt complex isn't kicking me out so that's always nice and uuh I ordered up some peyote purples to have fun with and to hopefully make a few different auto crosses from it . I wasn't stoned when I ordered them so they should be coming to my house not some one else lol:crying::smokeout:
Well hopefully whoever got the last order is a stoner and puts them to use. :crying:

Hey man I'm doing ok even after the news I got from the Dr but still thinking things over. How you been besides blazed away on the dabz?
Hey man, tell you what the doctor told me.... now mind you I’m only 32 years young, I was born with hip displaysia in my left hip, the femural head to my femur bone is out of place by more than a 1/4 inch, I have slim to none cartilage in the joint, and it’s only getting worse to the point the femural head is grinding down and so is the socket where my femur and hip connect near the pelvic bone. Well the doctor told me a year ago I was done fighting I might as well give it up, You need a hip replacement, stop training, find something else to do, it’s just not possible,.... because my hip just won’t allow it anymore 7 years as a fighter was already to much punishment as it was any longer and my hip could collapse or break.. well here I am still going at it fuck that doctor and his opinions because there’s always opinions to a problem. Remember it this way, to every problem is a resolution and for every resolution is an outcome. Now that outcome may be negative or positive but that’s just the gamble of resolution, there’s more trial and error to a problem to getting the right solution than there is to getting your solution on a limb. What I’m saying brother is don’t leave shit to chance because things are possible if you’re willing to explore option after option but don’t just settle to one option because that may lead to another problem solver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back