Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi fellow stoners
I hadn't been following live stoners as of late, but I want to change that. I guess I feel overwhelmed at times, cause you guys can really put up a page count .... fast!
I know of some of the posters here, but there's plenty of you that I've never interacted with. I've only been growing since 2015, so my knowledge is limited. But if there's anything I can do for you guys, please let me know! :peace:
Thanks for the open mike. I just started to follow due to the bestivus Festivus

Looks like a good harvest, albeit much of it has seeds, so we shall see how good it really was!!!

So the scoop on the room is still a little tentative because I wasn't able to get good measurements of the basement but if my estimations are correct, the room will be a 10ft×10ft or roughly 3m×3m.. I'm keeping my old grow box to grow photos in, most of which will be indoor guerrilla style, 8-10 vegged just long enough to be topped once, because I have a shit load of photo seeds I got as freebies so I could get a little more variety.. Autos will be the key plant grown, but I have my pepper plants and may grow some herbs indoors.. First order of business after I get half of the room up and running is upgrading the house's electrical to 200A service and will have 2 separate 20A outlets in there to split the load and add some redundancy.. When we go to move, I can always do a little patch work and call it an office.. The plan is to have the room split with a 600w HPS in the middle of each side with AutoCOBs flanking each, catching corners and blending the spectrum.. I probably won't run the HPS at full power, but want the spectrum.. A few positives is the house has central air and a dehumidifier built in, so I won't have to run the portable unit nearly as much..

I already have a buddy from work who is gonna meet me at the house the day after closing to frame it in, board it and plaster it.. Also plan on insulating the walls.. I can get a lot of scrap and such from work so it offsets a lot of costs..

Glad you thought it through my man. It's not every day we get to design a new room! I love it, and it's very similar to my setup too. I running MH/HPS with blurple side lights in flower right now. I have 2 20 amp circuits in the room on a 200 amp panel I put in the garage a few years ago (yes, i knew a grow was going there) the electrical inspector thought I was nuts putting all that in a garage. I just told him I was getting a welder and a big air compressor. One six inch exhaust like mine may not be enough for you in a ten by ten without careful placement and air flow. I also added a 4 inch exhaust line for the AC, it's air sealed except for a letter box vent in a side wall. Just the right amount of air in.

So tomorrow afternoon is the day I go see the Orthopedic Spinal Surgeon for another opinion. Wish me luck that I can get some good news. The scare of not able to move my legs a few weeks back is a life changer. Hope to hear some good news but keeping an open mind.
Thursday will be a good day for you. Just keep on smiling, it is the thought that counts. :goodluck::vibes::goodluck:

Afternoon AFN ;) :bighug:

DSC_0100a.JPG
DSC_0100b.JPG
DSC_0100c.JPG

BlackberryGum sampling done ... WOW .... we have a winner here ...

i have the berry pheno

wowo what a plant !! mine only did frosty popcorn ... but the potential .. as shown by @RamboGarden ...:worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back