Status
Not open for further replies.
Well just heard from oss on my beans just waiting to hear back from bbg and I’ll be set for the year. I decided against my original plan to pick my favorite 4-6 strains at then end of my oss test grow to grow out to bring on another test grow! If I can get bbg on board that’ll be three breeders, three test grows all within a year. I’ve also decided to use lsd-25, and critical purple as my outdoor auto grows to choose between for the outdoor auto contest, and then I’ll be doing 2 matanuska tundra’s(Alaskan thunder fuck) 1 for indoor photo contest and 1 for outdoor photo contest. I’ve gotta pretty busy 2018 ahead of me with a big plan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So enough bout my good news and plans, good morning/afternoon/evening AFN family! How’s everyone doing? Hope all are well and the plants are growing beautifully for you! Happy growing everyone!!! :vibe:

Last edited:
I found this article this a.m. that may be useful if it's accurate ?? Maybe one of our lighting experts can weigh in on it and give their opinion if we can find one !! I wish I had found it earlier it could have saved me a lot of money :thumbsup: Its by an aquarium guy ?? :nono:
https://aquarium-digest.com/tag/lumenslux-requirements-of-a-cannabis-plant/ :toke:

I’ve actually seen full spectrum aquarium lighting without the uv and ir just wasn’t so sure how it’d work growing cannabis.

Goooooood morning AFN!!!

Article the last couple of days about a couple dudes now in the hospital after blowing up their garage doing butane oil. Be safe out there folks!!!!

DPwHG7KUQAE01hK.jpg

Lucky them, they also get to face charges after they get out of the hospital since CO went and made "hazardous materials" illegal to use in processing. So just a shitty situation for 'em all around due to one little moment of combustion.

I get that the end product isn't quite the same thing....but I'll just toss out that I never heard of anyone blowing themselves up with a rosin press. :baked:

Anyhow...whatever you choose to do with your cannabis...just be safe with how you do it! :greenthumb:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back