Status
Not open for further replies.
Well %$@#@$% me. I'm not off to a good start to go see the Dr. tomorrow. I went to take a shower so I didn't have to take a cold one in the morning after the wife to find out someone busted off the handle to the water. No way of turning it On/Off for now till the wall gets opened up and replacement installed.

Well %$@#@$% me. I'm not off to a good start to go see the Dr. tomorrow. I went to take a shower so I didn't have to take a cold one in the morning after the wife to find out someone busted off the handle to the water. No way of turning it On/Off for now till the wall gets opened up and replacement installed.
Not ideal bro!

Suffering bad heat here.. cold shower the bomb lol!

f6

Good morning ya'll :coffee2::toke:

Best wishes your way, hope everything will turn out just fine, even with the shower all crapped up :thumbsup:

Good morning AFN :bighug:

todays menu for wake and bake : BlackberryGum tester

DSC_0100a.JPG
DSC_0100b.JPG
DSC_0100c.JPG

I like the look very much ... back in 5 min with first impressions :pass:

Even though buds are just 4 days dry ....

the terps are very clear : a sweet blackberry flavour that lingers on your lips :headbang::headbang:

so she is very aptly named :bow:

it didn't take more that a few puffs and she started lifting me up ... but then hit right between the eyes and i had to close my eyes for 10 sec ....

struggling to write atm :crying: very indica in the good way ... but maybe not the best for wake and bake :coffee2::haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back