Status
Not open for further replies.
These dogs are out to get us mine destroyed an early miss this month too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
indeed...these two pots were
Sounds like we’re married to the same woman lol I can’t say shit to her when she first wakes up until she’s had coffee, cigarette, and a blunt. So I’m in grow until it’s safe to come out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny shit...I dont par-take in smoking weed..I grow for my wife...she also has a high tolerance for THC..and little tolerance
1062501.png
for anything before a smoke and coffee

I'm new in the Chip on Board LED game and still looking for that sweet spot.

What is safe yet efficient distance between the cobs and the canopy.
Also spacing between the cobs.
I would be happy to help but I will definitely need more info. How many cobs, what type of cobs and their wattage, what age are the plants, strain and more about their actual size. The space you are in is important too, tents do reflect light better than an open space. Personally I start my cobs around 30 inches and slowly close this gap to 16-24 inches as they mature. Keeping a close eye on the leaves is the most important as every space and plant grown under the light will be different. Strain plays a huge role too as certain strains love cob light as close as possibles while some need more distance.

Hey guys

I'm gonna run a mother under led and have been a looking for some cheap sufficient lighting and have come across this product,could any one tell me if this or a few of them would be good enough

Attachments

• IMG_4239.PNG
    IMG_4239.PNG
    231.6 KB · Views: 24
I would be happy to help but I will definitely need more info. How many cobs, what type of cobs and their wattage, what age are the plants, strain and more about their actual size. The space you are in is important too, tents do reflect light better than an open space. Personally I start my cobs around 30 inches and slowly close this gap to 16-24 inches as they mature. Keeping a close eye on the leaves is the most important as every space and plant grown under the light will be different. Strain plays a huge role too as certain strains love cob light as close as possibles while some need more distance.
Thank you @BigSm0

Well I have 10 x Citizen CLU048 1216 90Cri's 3500k in a 5x5 tent

2 frames (5 cobs each) 2x3x3x2 left to right

2 Meanwell drivers.
HLG-185H-C1400B powering 4 (2x*x*x2)
HLG-240H-C1050B powering 6 (*x3x3x*)

I'm doing Black Widow from Zenseeds.
Popped the beans today

Thank you @BigSm0

Well I have 10 x Citizen CLU048 1216 90Cri's 3500k in a 5x5 tent

2 frames (5 cobs each) 2x3x3x2 left to right

2 Meanwell drivers.
HLG-185H-C1400B powering 4 (2x*x*x2)
HLG-240H-C1050B powering 6 (*x3x3x*)

I'm doing Black Widow from Zenseeds.
Popped the beans today

See why the questions are needed? I just had the same question from a guy running one cob in a 2x2 tent and his plants were at preflower.

You are on the upper end of light in that space as far my opinion goes. I’d actually stay between 30-36 on seedlings. The lowest I’d go on flower is 20” but always test this too. Test a plant or two by lowering the light lower than the recommended and seeing how it reacts. The leaves will tell you a lot.

See why the questions are needed? I just had the same question from a guy running one cob in a 2x2 tent and his plants were at preflower.

You are on the upper end of light in that space as far my opinion goes. I’d actually stay between 30-36 on seedlings. The lowest I’d go on flower is 20” but always test this too. Test a plant or two by lowering the light lower than the recommended and seeing how it reacts. The leaves will tell you a lot.
Its plenty of light and the spread is good, thanks. Ill experiment with different heights and see how they react, Thanks a mil
NL & WW - Day 14-27.jpg

My thc level is null and void. I just love the smell and I have a bat shit crazy wife that has a very high tolerance for thc. As long as she feeds me good dinners and a cake ever so often I feed her good thc. Lol. Thc nicotine and coffee or I'm a dead man. In this exact order. I hear the coffee pot brewing as we speak and heard the flick of the bic next I'll hear the stoner choke. Lol

I've got a buddy I've known now Goin on 6 years... nice guy, see him regularly... now he's got a crazy lady, we're talking multiple personalities... heard her screaming at him over the phone, out the garage door...I've never met her, he trys to keep her out a sight....

As for me I've figured out my issue with women, I'm attracted to crazy....and @ 50 it just ain't worth the hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back